Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Gary
  • 2 Post By Juke

Thread: BC3 Entries

BC3 Entries

I donīt know what happened with this collab, but Iīm leaving my entries, realizing of how fucking old they are...

Credits goes for stickid because the guns, and Blademaster because the blood used in the first animation I guess.

Both were made in Pivot 2 before the Pivot 4 release. My style used to be so fast, oh god haha.

Banned
    holy dear lord I love those so much.
    Echo likes this.

The Green Boss

Thread them both oh my god man, you should have gotten veteran a looong tiiime ago.
    Gary and Echo like this.

Banned
    These are really great. Even though you used Blademaster's effect in the first animation, you used it very well. I liked the action in the first one, but the second one was even more amazing. I liked how it had a bit more of a story to it than the first one. I've never seen you animate guns before but you animated them really well in this. The blood was nice and so was the 3D. Even though these are old you should still thread them.

It's a shame Stickid is taking so long. I hope he hurries up or passes the collab onto someone else because at this stage I don't even think he's doing anything.

Man, those are really awesome and entertaining, and pivot 2 bro, you are just beast (Y)