Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
    DD addict

Just some typical acrobatics.

Why can't I do any good stuff these days?
    Last edited by Sifter; 25 Jul 2013 at 08:54 PM.

Banned
    It looks awesome to me. He just bends down too much on the landing. His momentum sort of stops going forward too. Other than that it's nice.

It's not bad bro, really good, as Jojishi says it looks like a Dark and Satanic force pulls him down when landing XDDD
    it's better than my acros man (: keep it up (Y)

Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by sifterpivoter View Post

Why can't I do any good stuff these days?
    alright man, first off I love the momentum of it, you reeally get the concept of blocking very well, and how the horizontal momentum goes away when he hits the ground, and it transitions straight up. you've got to work on your hurdle into the roundoff. he lands on 2 feet then slides his front foot, which is not proper, he should land on his back foot and use it to push onto the front foot and over into the cartwheel. otherwise, nice poses and good job, although it clearly didn't look like he needed to bend down so hard.

Banned
    The roundoff's spacing is bad, it needs more frames honestly. when he snaps down he's only to do that with his legs not his entire body. I suggest adding 2 more frames to your roundoff before the snap down into the blocking position.