Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Sifter
  • 1 Post By Raymond

Thread: my dumb animation

Banned

Thumbs up my dumb animation

thanks a ton for all the tips.
    i will up date it soon...
    UPDATE:
    Last edited by thebrony; 26 Jul 2013 at 02:56 AM.

Neo

try to work up on fixing the stiffness, and spacing, make sure movements follow through smoothly, if an arm is moving, don't make it suddenly stop and then continue in the next frame, low beginner.

|Pivot|YouTube|Easytoon|Flash|Animation Blog|Want some CC?

Ranks
    Spoiler:
    Intermediate: 11th November 2012

DD addict
    Next time, spend an hour for an animation.
    Ussay likes this.

Tychus Findlay

Quote Originally Posted by sifterpivoter View Post
    Next time, spend an hour for an animation.
    He doesn't necessarily have to spend an hour on an animation. Just try to spend more than 10 minutes on it and actually watch the animation and try to fix all the noticeable flaws to what you believe looks "good". This way when you post it we can see what your truly capable of and give you our opinion on it as well. The animation wasn't bad btw. I'm assuming your new to animation, but from what I can tell your off to a good start. Just follow what Neo said and work on making sure the limbs in your animations don't suddenly stop in one frame then continue to space greatly in the next. Eventually you'll learn from experience and get better. Just keep up the good work!
    LkPB likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Raymond View Post
    He doesn't necessarily have to spend an hour on an animation. Just try to spend more than 10 minutes on it and actually watch the animation and try to fix all the noticeable flaws to what you believe looks "good". This way when you post it we can see what your truly capable of and give you our opinion on it as well. The animation wasn't bad btw. I'm assuming your new to animation, but from what I can tell your off to a good start. Just follow what Neo said and work on making sure the limbs in your animations don't suddenly stop in one frame then continue to space greatly in the next. Eventually you'll learn from experience and get better. Just keep up the good work!
    Yeah. Do it.
    Watch, fix, compare, learn, practice and practice. You'll learn new things practicing and seeing other animations.

You maybe know... fast movements are hardly captured, so you use less frames and higher spacing between the poses than on a slow movement.
    l-l--l---l-----l---l--l-l
    slow.....fast.......slow
    >>> Thread in DarkDemon | Thread in PivotBrasil <<<

Sorry my english mistakes. .~.