Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

Thread: Finish?

Enthusiast

Finish?

Should I continue? I was gonna make this a big 500 frame anim, but I'm not liking it so far. I've been trying to get better at combos and fighting animations in general, and I feel the end kind of kills the momentum with him throwing him against the wall, but I still like how smooth that turned out. Feedback would be nice, I'm stuck.

Banned
    That looks pretty nice, especially the kick, but the ending is much too slow. All the power and flow vanishes when he begins to grab him. I'd say, try redoing the last part. Make it look more powerful! And yes, finish it.

Banned
    I think that it looks great so far! I see what Marv means about the throw being a bit powerless but other than that I think everything's animated beautifully. You shouldn't get discouraged so easily.

Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by Marvilicious
    That looks pretty nice, especially the kick, but the ending is much too slow. All the power and flow vanishes when he begins to grab him. I'd say, try redoing the last part. Make it look more powerful! And yes, finish it.
    Thanks Marv, I'll work on that.

Quote Originally Posted by Jojishi
    I think that it looks great so far! I see what Marv means about the throw being a bit powerless but other than that I think everything's animated beautifully. You shouldn't get discouraged so easily.
    I usually don't, but I'm new to the whole fighting thing. Just needed some reassurance, I guess.

Big Boss

I really like the punches when he's up against the wall, and how he fell like a ragdoll. It's definitely a keeper, so I'd say yes to continuing it.

Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by Nice Pants
    I really like the punches when he's up against the wall, and how he fell like a ragdoll. It's definitely a keeper, so I'd say yes to continuing it.
    Thanks, but I might just take the fall out...

Flume

Definitely finish this, and make him slam him up against the wall with more power and pin him there, make him a take a few blows then slide down the wall onto his ass all dazed and shit. You could make the black guy move back as the other stick is all dazed on the floor, and he could be doing like an ali shuffle or something spurring the other guy to get up and fight and then you continue.

Enthusiast

Thanks, I'll try that...

Totally finish it bro!!!!

Banned
    That was a bump. You've been here long enough to know this is against the rules!