Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Wray Joint

Big Boss

Wray Joint

This is kind of old, and done rather quick between us two. Wray went back and edited the whole thing because my parts were terrible in all honesty, so most of the credit should go to him.

I never got around to adding more onto it, so I thought it would be better to post it rather than see it rot on my desktop. Sorry Wray!

Banned
    That's awesome. Shame you guys didn't finish.

Fanatic Enthusiast

This was an in real life joint by the way guys, like.. they were both sat at the same computer.

Big Boss

Yeah. I drove over to his house to specifically joint with him and to do other things, aside from just hanging out with him. We then had a good conversation about... Everything! I really found out we had a lot in common. I learned quite a bit from him; stuff about animation, modelling, etc. It was a good time.

Also thanks for the comments, guys!
    Mitchell likes this.

Enthusiast

Nice Pants x Wraybies OTP

Any way, that was really nice, the 3-d touches that were added in were really effective and well done.

credits to insertstupidusernamehere for the signature

PM me if you want courtesy.

Banned
    That's so cool. I'd like to do that myself if I ever met an animator in real life. Was it weird at first?

Big Boss

Well, it was for me at first, but I have social anxiety. So anything social just scares me regardless. However, we met prior to finding out we frequented the same animation forum, which was during school. I can't specifically remember, but I think I was animating in pivot during class, and he came over and asked me about it. We had a nice chat and we ended up finding out we went to the same forum! It was kind of weird considering the circumstance, but cool nonetheless! The rest is history.

MayFire
    This is the most amazing pivot for me
    I've always wanted to do something towards 'tricking" exactly like this but just can't get it right anymore.

Real life join sounds very weird aswell but it ended great!

Enthusiast

we got blazed when we made this lol but it came out pretty good in the end
    Slacker and tragiC like this.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Nice Pants View Post
    Well, it was for me at first, but I have social anxiety. So anything social just scares me regardless. However, we met prior to finding out we frequented the same animation forum, which was during school. I can't specifically remember, but I think I was animating in pivot during class, and he came over and asked me about it. We had a nice chat and we ended up finding out we went to the same forum! It was kind of weird considering the circumstance, but cool nonetheless! The rest is history.
    Man that's so cool. I'd probably laugh hysterically if that happened. Regardless, I'd like to see you two joint more often. You both have exceptional movements.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast