Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By rawr

Thread: Flowing

Flowing

Yeah
    Mayfire and Mitchell like this.

Lucy the Skype cat
    <3 Sasha and <3 Girbot
    ^.^

Banned
    Wow hey, I liked that a lot! This has me interested in your future stuff man, I'm looking forward to this type of animations.

Really fluid man, the spacing was maintained incredibly well. Easily inter.

However I feel like the ending pose around the last little vault part was bad, mainly the arms. While moving throughout the air they seemed like they should have moved WAY more, they look a little static in contrast to the rest of the movement which is a lot more dynamic.

If you wanted to go really all out into reworking that part, you could change the entire movement to be more of a kong vault sort of thing where by the arms come into contact a lot sooner. I dunno it just seems like the arms should have interacted with the final platform a lot more than they did, they kinda just skim it a little where as if they bended a lot more you could use it to show a little more impact.

Last bit of CC: At the start there is a leg flick that is probably a little to abrupt, tame it a little to match the fluid style the rest of the animation has.
    Moonlight Road: 210/600

Haha thanks guys, I was thinking of turning it into a full kash vault, and that's kinda in the making, so if I can make it and make it look good I'll thread it. Thanks for the comments.

Lucy the Skype cat
    <3 Sasha and <3 Girbot
    ^.^