Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Mitchell

Thread: i wan t help for my friends

i wan t help for my friends

my friends are really bad animators and don't even want to listen to me.i want to improve them but how can i.
    this is what my friend animate.

this is what i animate for the same topic.

what can i do.

Make yourself worth learning from.
    SuperNoob likes this.
    Moonlight Road: 210/600

Become a rookie and then teach them something. Or tell them to watch tutorials and learn animating themselves. Tell them to animate basic things.

Tutorial section my friend, the tutorial section.

Uh, hi. I do stuff.

they aren't on darkdemon and the likes. and as i said they don't even listen to me.when i say something they act like this -}
    they say i show off by animating as they can't do like me

Tychus Findlay

It's cool your trying to help out your friends, but you should first get the basics down before you try giving out advice. To be honest they both look around the same quality, it just looks like you turned up the frame rate on yours. The poses are really static and theres hardly any type of easing on the step that he takes. It's good to hear people are trying to spread the word about animation though. I try to do this with all my real life friends, but none of them seem interested. Well...they are at first when I show them some of my animations, but then when they try to make one they get frustrated because they can't get it to look right and most of them don't have the patience for it.

i made it without giving it a little time.but however I really want some basic animation idea.the biggest thing I have just 2 failure with my freinds, 1:refused to do animation after some weeks 2: these who think all animation are made on 07 to 10 fps and i only take them to 15-30 fps
    Last edited by bullzeye; 12 Oct 2013 at 07:49 AM.

Tychus Findlay

Quote Originally Posted by bullzeye View Post
    i made it without giving it a little time.but however I really want some basic animation idea.the biggest thing I have just 2 failure with my freinds, 1:refused to do after some weeks 2: these who think all animation are made on 07 to 10 fps and i only take them to 15-30 fps
    It is a little difficult to understand your English, but I think I got the most of what your saying. As for not spending much time on the animation, I feel like in doing this you might have set a bad example for your friends, making them think animation is very easy and doesn't take up that much time. Just remember, if you want your animation to look as best as possible, you need to be willing to spend a decent amount of time on it. Also try not to switch up the fps at which your animations play. If you do this you'll end up making it even harder on yourself since you would need to get used to an entirely different spacing style with each animation. I generally use around 18. That seems to be the speed I'm most comfortable with. Although it's up to you and what you think is easiest to animate with. So if animating at 30 fps suits your style, then so be it. Anyways I hope this helps.

Quote Originally Posted by Raymond View Post
    It is a little difficult to understand your English, but I think I got the most of what your saying. As for not spending much time on the animation, I feel like in doing this you might have set a bad example for your friends, making them think animation is very easy and doesn't take up that much time. Just remember, if you want your animation to look as best as possible, you need to be willing to spend a decent amount of time on it. Also try not to switch up the fps at which your animations play. If you do this you'll end up making it even harder on yourself since you would need to get used to an entirely different spacing style with each animation. I generally use around 18. That seems to be the speed I'm most comfortable with. Although it's up to you and what you think is easiest to animate with. So if animating at 30 fps suits your style, then so be it. Anyways I hope this helps.
    i'm an Indian[India situated in Asia] so pls excuse my English. you might also know that if any body tells to make a running loop in 5 minutes or less we can't. they think that its just too easy till you make it in 7 fps which looks no good to me from any angle..i will still try to tell this to them.

Working on LVD2!
    Ignore this I just try something.