Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Mitchell
  • 1 Post By Jojishi

Thread: Best reactions ever made.

Banned

Best reactions ever made.

Not really................ but the animation has a gun, its almost the same. Right?

DD addict
    I must say, you have lots and lots of potential, you just need to work more on your animations and the move up will be in your hands easily.
    As for the animation, I didn't like the defensive stick's movements since they feel kinda still and not fluid. See how the legs and torso got static when he fell down?
    And you may wanna work on details such as making the broke apart head parts more edgy, and adding some blood. And avoid using a masking stick for the head because it's a damn cheap way to do it. And by consequence, a black hole cam out from nowhere.

Look closely and you'll see what I mean.

Working on LVD2!
    Amazing. make blood with this.

Enthusiast

His head exploded from getting shot once lol

Everything was great except the fall, i don't think you can actually fall anything like that in real life (arms went ballistic for no reason and he couldn't stay on his leg like that, if his body was relaxed he would've collapsed to the side).

Banned
    I always use a black stick when I do head stuff like that This seems a pretty lazily made animation, but I do like the shooter's movements. Reactions are probably the worst ever :S

jk.

Banned
    Lol guys i love your responses.I know i could have done better but i'm just so not feeling good about my reactions that i don't want to animate good anymore... this makes no sence <->_<->

Yeah I can see your already know this but the reactions to being hit by bullets and by the guy actually shooting the gun should have been a little more jerky and abrupt to express the power better. Simple stuff.
    Oreo likes this.
    Moonlight Road: 210/600

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Reap View Post
    Simple stuff.
    Super simple stuff.

Hehe, that was just an inside joke. I'm not trying to be condescending or anything. I thought the animation was awesome though. I think the spacing and flow is pretty much nailed. Just work on the stuff everyone else mentioned. There could have been blood as well. I like it though.
    Oreo likes this.

Banned
    I will try better next time.