Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Like Tree5Likes
  • 5 Post By wraybies

Thread: Realistic Object Throw 2

Enthusiast

Realistic Object Throw 2

my rendition:
    Raymond, Stickly, Mat and 2 others like this.

Tychus Findlay

Quote Originally Posted by wraybies View Post
    my rendition:
    Lol that looks perfect. I like how he almost falls over when he throws it. The way he trys to re-gain balance is funny. I felt like he could have thrown the ball a little faster though.

Veteran Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Raymond View Post
    Lol that looks perfect. I like how he almost falls over when he throws it. The way he trys to re-gain balance is funny. I felt like he could have thrown the ball a little faster though.
    maybe its a bit heavy

Tychus Findlay

That's true it could be, but if that's the case it probably shouldn't have rebounded off the wall so much. If it were heavy, when it hit the wall, it would drop right to the floor. The way it bounces and rolls to the left makes it seem lighter.

Enthusiast

actually i just spaced it the way it did so i could have that crucial frame in which it crosses in front of his leg. frames of things in the middle of going past one another are important since it gives you a sense of depth and space. that's why a lot of run loops around here look like only one step haha

id go back and do it again, but id rather just wait and use it for something cool like a grenade anim or something

Mat
    Banned
    That was so fucking spot on man!

Quote Originally Posted by Raymond View Post
    That's true it could be, but if that's the case it probably shouldn't have rebounded off the wall so much. If it were heavy, when it hit the wall, it would drop right to the floor. The way it bounces and rolls to the left makes it seem lighter.
    The weight shouldn't effect how much it bounces (coefficient of restitution). If it's made out of solid rubber it would be heavy and bounce back a lot. Of course, being light it could damage the wall if the wall was not strong, in which case it wouldn't bounce back as much. It looks accurate to me.

Working on LVD2!
    The ball should move faster, I feel that, but great job though.