Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

is this a good run

my anim thread

Banned
    Front leg is too high and back leg should be raising the whole time until he finally changes the leg. head shouldn't move that much and the change of arms isn't clear. Front leg needs to straighten out, now it looks really weird.

can u give me a piv of what u said too so that I could understand it further more clearly
    my anim thread

Banned
    meh, too lazy.

Working on LVD2!
    I'll make an example for you, but now I'll just tell you what I think.
    The space between the legs should be much larger. The shin of the back leg should raise more up. The head movement looks fine, maybe I'd do it less front and back, very stiff back, you should move the red limbs in the back man, the front leg should raise less up towards the end, you did that the front leg continues to raise up at the same rate (almost) until it falls down again, it shouldn't be like that, you should speed it up, and towards the end you should slow the leg's movement upward.
    You did it well with the back leg, the only problem with the back leg is that the shin should raise up a lot more.
    Now as for the arms, the arms movements weren't good, the right arm just become small, the weird thing about it is that the back part of the arm just move and the fron part just become smaller and stuck, doesn't raise up. The left arm was very stiff, that arm moved in heavy and bulky movement.
    But I can tell you improved on your running, try just to work on the arms movements.

Example:
    Here is the PIV file if you want.

Banned
    You know how you shortened the arm on the left, I wouldn't do that. I don't really know why you did but it's not the end of the world. Back leg come up a bit more, front leg down and otherwise it looks good. Btw I can tell you used HBomb's Tutorial

correct guess tuna
    @amir thanx
    my anim thread