Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Raymond
  • 1 Post By Gary
  • 1 Post By The Black Mamba

Thread: Weird..

Weird..

I feel realy bad that blue stick was hurt When i made that pose i decided not to make the final hit in the face by the black stick.

http://www.imgweb.de/i/jf2c_Z.gif

Tychus Findlay

That was really well done RetiredBATS! I love how smooth it is. You even added some 3D on the black guys hand. The last reaction seemed a little bit odd with the way the blue guys arms got smaller. Although it was still enjoyable to watch. Good job man!
    RetiredBATS likes this.

Banned
    That was cool man. It's sorta hard to tell what's happening to the arm tho. It just looks like he runs his hand down his arm and somehow hurts him.
    RetiredBATS likes this.

Enthusiast

I like the way you showed the blue stick getting hurt. The subtle 3D makes it look really good, you could have bent his legs a little more and made him fall on the ground. It looked like you were but then he stopped and rose a little, which makes it look weird. The slow mo at the end helped display the last attack better, if you hadn't added it I probably wouldn't know what he did. Nice animation overall, keep this up.
    RetiredBATS likes this.

Thanks guys! I`m glad to see active users Your comments were very useful.

Banned
    That wasn't really a lock (I assume that's what it was, yes?) because he bent the arm the way it normally bends. Otherwise, it looked amazing. Keep it up.

Yeah its a lock. Its hard to explain how to make it irl, but in this animation i displayed it as real as i can. The actual lock that I tried to show requires sticks to have palms but it would have been a pain to animate. This looks like the one i wanted to show Aikido Nikyo Wrist Lock Defenses : Aikido Single Wrist Grab Self Defense - YouTube