Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
    Banned

animations from spiral

hello this is spiralanimater and this is my animations and i will post new animations here pretty much gifs or youtube vids its just your everyday pivot animations not proffesionaly so here is my first animation :I

CC, maybe?
    It's a little sad whenever someone doesn't put their best foot forward in presenting themselves and their work. We all have to learn to crawl before we walk, so you're breaking your own knees before even getting on the floor! Be proud (but not conceited) of your work because it is unique. YOU are the one who made it no matter how stock it may seem.
    Entrance aside, the movements push much too closely into each other. It looks like he's just flailing his arms forward and not enough frames were added in to separate them. Add some frames between the punches and try to figure out how you'd like them separated or given more power. If you do want them to go very fast, you'll need to work on the timing and pacing. Regardless, the grounding of his feet need to be fixed. He seems rather bumpy as he goes forward. In the first few steps it also seems like he's stumbling much more than purposefully and powerfully stepping. The final upper-cut has absolutely no build up and no power to it, so it is a wonder how he jumps into the air and has momentum. Try bending the legs and back lower and building up to it so he'll have a stronger push-off and then he'll have a more believable jump.
    The land is pretty silly, honestly. It makes me smile and is pretty adorable! Please do put more frames and time into this. I love the end and it would be really nice for him to be cheery after doing a succession of well timed, paced, powerful punches!
    ROYAL POLAR BEAR
    PM FOR DETAILED CC.

Banned
    actualy ive been taking other peoples advice and i lurk on post looking for tips and tricks so yeah this is my quick animations made it in 5 minutes or so i have practice a lot and i also balance it with my studying cuz its hard also i have a really horrible secret ......

If that is the longest that you spend on an animation, then it shouldn't be posted. Not just because of personal preference, but I think it's a site rule. I may not have been here long enough to know, but I'm very sure that people will only want to see the best of your work so that they can find out what is wrong or right fundamentally and help it get corrected. If it is hard to balance with your studying, then do put off the animating for a little while until you have more free time. It doesn't do anyone here or yourself any good when you half-ass something or don't get to put your whole heart into it.
    ROYAL POLAR BEAR
    PM FOR DETAILED CC.

Banned

well .....

i have been actualy been going on a big plan something of a video on 1 to 5 minutes long cuz ive been looking for something to commemorate on a battle on a philipine war battle probably something big probably most likely something that commemerates the philipine hero jose rizal (btw its pronounced hose rizal) i would also think about the time when the spanish (aka magelan's imperial fleet) when the encountered the first recording of the philipines i think i should let you decide

Banned
    and this thread is dead now im gonna go abandon this thread and idk how to lock this thread or delete it can i do that if i am the topic starter or can a admin lock this thread if not im gonna update with a new thread if that isnt allowed i will just post anims somewhere else in this forum so good bye to this thread and die thread DIE !!!