Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Amir

Thread: Dual Swords Collab entry (old)

Working on LVD2!

Dual Swords Collab entry (old)

I made it around October I think and I remade it yesterday, It still has some flaws like poses and spacing that I didn't fixed because I was tired.
    But I think the animation is fun to watch, now I don't think I should thread that thing because it's really old and not in my regular standard.
    Do you think I should thread that?

Mayfire likes this.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Amir View Post
    Do you think I should thread that?
    why u asking like a moron? u will thread it even if we will say "no", and u will put this animation in beg chat too, matter of time

Working on LVD2!
    Quote Originally Posted by Horsie View Post
    why u asking like a moron? u will thread it even if we will say "no", and u will put this animation in beg chat too, matter of time
    First of all, you don't know it yet, I used to do it but I want to get rid of that and I'm asking seriously now.
    And secondly don't spam cause that comment was just spam, I will do what I think I need to do and I didn't ask you about that.
    Besides, I don't understand why do you care anyway, and I didn't do anything so don't say it.

Flume

Personally I think the way the legs and back move around seem quite awkward pose wise and the whole sequence of movements seems quite frantic and rushed, and as I've told you before the way he falls onto screen seems a replica of Senzo's One vs Many. It's hard to say if it's up to standard as your links on your thread seem to be broken, at least on my browser anyways, so I can't see what type of quality animations you have on there.

Working on LVD2!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lush View Post
    Personally I think the way the legs and back move around seem quite awkward pose wise and the whole sequence of movements seems quite frantic and rushed, and as I've told you before the way he falls onto screen seems a replica of Senzo's One vs Many. It's hard to say if it's up to standard as your links on your thread seem to be broken, at least on my browser anyways, so I can't see what type of quality animations you have on there.
    Now that I look at it again, this is clearly not suitable for my usual standard, you're right about the poses and everything you said, thanks!

Tychus Findlay

I was thinking the same thing as Lush, the opening seems like a replica/copy of Senzo's animation. Even the position of the sword is exactly the same as he's landing. Lol you really should credit Senzo. The rest of the animation doesn't really resemble his, which is why it's not a huge deal. I personally like some of the poses you put him in, but the motion path of the swords seem off at times. Especially when he tries to spin them in each hand. Other than that it's alright. Definitely not your best though.