Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
    Fresh Newbie

Wein Freestyle Animating

So.
    Yup, here are some of my animations while I'm on vacation (2 weeks). I appreciate some CCs
    Ummm. Nothing left to say.
    Yep, here they are:

[IMG][/IMG]
    Yes, this one. This is my newest animation. NOT DONE YET. Still in progress. I know the idea of the "2013 V.S. 2014" stuff sucks, so I decided That I'll remove that thang (that thing in the upper-left).

[IMG][/IMG]
    I decided to test an animated punch+jump+kick move. I think I did it really terrible. Comment what you think!

[IMG][/IMG]
    I'm a huge (I mean HUGE) fan of Dragon Ball, so I decided to make this one. Oh, after watching the Battle of the Gods, I am reaaalllyyy inspired in making this.

[IMG][/IMG]
    For me, this is my BEST punch test evah. It took me 5 hours to animate this (with snack breaks of course). Hope you like it. <3

[IMG][/IMG]
    This is my first effect test. The first effect was made by me. And the other one, I downloaded it from the net (don't know who made it, but still, he's/she's AWESOME). Oh, another thing: Notice the guy disappeared? That's my mistake. I always start my animations without the bad guy (the one who's getting his ass kicked). Then at some point, I forgot to animate that guy... so yep. He disappeared.

Anyways, that's all of my animations. Please, I appreciate CCs. And one more thing, please rate :3

... and as always:
    LONG LIVE ANIMATOR.NET!!! <3
    Last edited by wenwenpogi009; 14 Jan 2014 at 10:46 AM.