Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

Tried to do a sort of combo

I tried to do a sort of little combo, the reactions kinda sucked and the end was pretty weird..
    What do you think? Any tips?

I liked the bg and some of the poses. Your main problems are spacing and stiffness. To make it clear : spacing - take a look on your stick`s heads and you`ll notice that they are quite shaky. The reason for that is simple : you spaced the figures wrong. You should move all parts of their bodies logically (they should not move in one direction in one frame and in the opposite in next frame). So basically you should keep an eye on directions and not forget to move every joint of stickmen to avoid stiffness.

Overall you`ve done good job. You seem to understand how to perform different moves. Keep it up man, you`ll improve in no time.

Thanks dude, i'm actually going to continue it, and i erased somethings of it. Edited version coming later.

Banned
    its kinda simple and its normal and his head needs some work and shakiness in the punches is always show power and makes it look more better so thats that its actualy pretty nice on flow but needs work on foot placement other than thats its nice and heres my score 6/10