Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
    Banned

heres my simple anim

ello this is spiral and this is one of my updated anims and see what i get this time and this is my updated work ive practiced and made some work with this and now to introduce someone getting shot in the head umm there seems to be a really fast speed on it ill have to fix it in the future

Last edited by spiralanimater; 24 Jan 2014 at 06:58 AM. Reason: this is just a simple edit that i just said that it was too fast sorry my bad

Banned
    'The little step'

Too fast to be counted as a step.

'The Look'

It seemed like he'd smelled his armpit, was annoyed by the smell and shot a guy twice but one bullet was either a blank or he missed..

'Fall'

When someone get's shot, he doesn't immediately fall, he need like 1-2 seconds.. He's not a board y'know

'Effects'

Dat tremor is not needed, if so, it shouldn't go like like a million pixels.. Blood was double framed and not enough frames..

'Overall'

You should ease more and look at the foot-placement. Make good movements and when ur satisfied, Then add effects.

Banned
    eh its one of my practice and i follow on peoples advice so yeah .... btw i will come back soon with my arsenal of the gremlins HA HA HA HA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS. i will follow your advice honestly ive been having trouble with easing and foot placement a lot and thats one of my main probs and i always look for advice so im just going to be makin spiral knights weapons and i will send a n official spiral knights weapon packs soon but i have a lot of probs with this and i am trying all i can but i keep messing it up if you can give me some advice thourogh advice and ill be seeing later