Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By WafflesMgee

Thread: and heres a frickin anim

Banned

and heres a frickin anim

yollep spiral and ik what your going to say stiffness and needs footwork and you need to work on the things a lot more yadayada took some advice and this was a frickin result and ik the bullet was really stiff and such but i was making some improvements and if you were wondering whats the weapon an antigua from spiral knights modified it into a deadly weapon called dead mans shooter just making that part up bout the modification i just lessened the intensity cuz spiral knights weapons ussualy makes monsters to explode completely in the actual game

Last edited by spiralanimater; 10 Feb 2014 at 02:01 PM.

you're talking to a fake alt personality which you're shoehorning in terribly
    the animation isn't even showing
    you said "frickin"
    and your signature is a bright yellow square on a yellow background which isn't really so good for the eyes

fix all of the above pls
    Gary likes this.
    We need more robots, people. WHERE ARE THE DAMN ROBOTS?

Banned
    im gonna go re upload the pictures and make an album sorry for the lighting try it was a bad one i messed up fuuuu

In all your recent anims you use new function of pivot four that allows you to stretch stickman`s parts of the body (ctrl+lmb) and in my opinion it distructs you from the basics. Before using this fucntion you should have studied how to do simple moves like running, walking, punching etc. I say this because it spoils your animations. Your movements become weird and shaky. Try to make some animations without stretching, and you`ll improove

Banned
    i really need to start the human anatomy and stretching the movements is really bad isnt it this was an anim before i learned some stuff some lighting effect and a shadow one as well also bout trailing and i feel trailing is used to make sword anims 3d and i need to re do my way how stks move and now to make some weapons