Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: Project, Breaking the rust (Rust breaker 2)

Enthusiast

Project, Breaking the rust (Rust breaker 2)

So it's now been half a year since i last animated/did anything on this site. This means half a year of rust, which is a lot of rust. I do remember promising you guys i'd work on some more projects. And i didn't wanna let you guys down because that's not how i roll. So yes, i've decided to make a couple more shitty animations for you guys. But to do that i'm gonna have to break the aforementioned half a year of rust which is no easy task. Anyways, I've noticed a lack of stickfigures fighting each other around here (not really lol). So without further ado, i present to you, two stickfigures fighting eachother.

(Rust breaker #1)
    http://www.shuniu.in/s/u/f/1392820096.gif

Edit:Yo, back with another one today.

(Rust breaker #2)
    http://www.shuniu.in/s/u/f/1392863431.gif

Woah, this one actually came out pretty good lol. In this one I've tried to incorporate more angled fighting with side stepping and whatnot to make it a little more dynamic.

(Rust breaker #3)
    http://www.shuniu.in/s/u/f/1393024410.gif

ACROBATICS!!! OH DEAR LORD WHY IS NUTCRACKER ANIMATING ACROBATICS!!!
    Last edited by Firecracker; 21 Feb 2014 at 04:40 AM.
    Gary, 8Hex, Sifter and 11 others like this.

Enthusiast

I love this!! I'm glad you're back.

Enthusiast

Thanks Mamba, i'm back for now. Hopefully i don't slack off again. Anyways, it's been so long that, no joke, I've literally forgotten the [img] code lol. It's [img] [/img] right? At least that's what i thought but it didn't seem to work.
    Kermit and The Black Mamba like this.

The animation still had that snappy nutcracker vibe to it. A couple of days and you'll be right on track, glad to have you back man.

yeah its hard to replicate this style so im glad your back. only you can do it. welcome back
    Jojishi likes this.

Tychus Findlay

You always manage to make it look like your stick figures are light on their feet with that little bounce you add. I like how goofy some of your poses look at times, but you add the right amount of easing to each of the movements, so the poses don't look out of the ordinary, they just look funny. It gives the animation style lol. Great job man, I can see the rust, but I'm sure you'll break that rust and make some epic stuff in no time.

Banned
    Ah man, I just love that style. Rusty or not, it's still really good. Good luck on your project.

Banned
    I should also do something like this as i haven't animate since November...

Nicely done, Firecracker. Your style is just so awesome, I don't even care if it's rough.

When i look at your anims, i realize how bad my spacing is! Glad to see you animating again, rust will break in no time!

Banned
    I've heard rumours of you on Youtube on Darkdemon, something about being one of the best animators of all time,
    but although you wont have known me It's good to have you back.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast