Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By Amir

Thread: Short - 2 stick figures fighting

Working on LVD2!

Short - 2 stick figures fighting

Hey, it's been quite a while since I posted something here, here is something short, inspired by Firecracker.

http://i.imgur.com/KQH5ewx.gif
    The Black Mamba, Ussay and Mayfire like this.

Wow, I've never seen you improved so much! That looks like High-Beg to Low-Interz. I liked the reactions, attack movements, and even those simple effects. I'd say you're beginning to reach Intermediate level. With more like those, you'd be Intermediate in no time. (btw, why didn't you thread this? :O)

Working on LVD2!
    Quote Originally Posted by PivotBeginner09 View Post
    Wow, I've never seen you improved so much! That looks like High-Beg to Low-Interz. I liked the reactions, attack movements, and even those simple effects. I'd say you're beginning to reach Intermediate level. With more like those, you'd be Intermediate in no time. (btw, why didn't you thread this? :O)
    Because it kinda not my best, the stick figures are lame and it's short.
    It took me 2 hours to animate that, maybe I'll continue it as a joint.

Enthusiast

That was pretty damn impressive. I honestly wasn't expecting that, you've been improving a lot. You animated the spacing between attacks almost flawlessly and everything was eased and flowed well. I'd continue this if I were you, Could get you moved up.

Working on LVD2!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Black Mamba View Post
    That was pretty damn impressive. I honestly wasn't expecting that, you've been improving a lot. You animated the spacing between attacks almost flawlessly and everything was eased and flowed well. I'd continue this if I were you, Could get you moved up.
    I think I could ruin this if I'd continue this, and I tried and failed so Idk...I'm sure my BBODDIV will get me moved up.

Banned
    This was awesome. Spacing looks flawless and the slow motion surprised me that it was animated so well. I like the muscle control and flow in this a lot. Thread this please it's really good.

Working on LVD2!
    Thanks Jojishi!
    Maybe I'll thread this Idk.