Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By MCToast

Thread: MBO's freestyle animations

MBO's freestyle animations

Even though I wouldn't exactly say that I am fully "Inspired" to make more animations, I was able to push out 181 frames and started up this animation, maybe this will push more inspiration into me, tell me what you guys think.

Blitz vs Sage
    *What's done is done*

Newest Animation [548/1200 frames]

It was kind of weirdy in my opinion, but since the moment it zoomed in to Blitz it was looking better man (Y)

Quote Originally Posted by Ussay View Post
    It was kind of weirdy in my opinion, but since the moment it zoomed in to Blitz it was looking better man (Y)
    Oh you mean the beginning part? Yeah I kind of think it looks weird too. The only problem is that I'm not exactly sure how to make it look better though, so I didn't bother trying. And thanks.
    Last edited by MrBleepingOtaku; 24 Feb 2014 at 11:19 PM.
    *What's done is done*

Was that inspired by a YouTube pivoted by the name unknown ghost? That's really close to his animation... Anyways, looks pretty cool, need alittle work on the flow of the 3d but that's not to big of a deal honestly. Keep it up

South, Animatings the motive, Having Fun is the goal

Banned
    I found it really good, all the stuff was awesome, but your skills didn't match the ideas you had in there. Still notably good.

Oh, I just read it's inspired closely by someone elses animation. :O
    SuperNoob likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Pivotfantasy View Post
    Was that inspired by a YouTube pivoted by the name unknown ghost? That's really close to his animation... Anyways, looks pretty cool, need alittle work on the flow of the 3d but that's not to big of a deal honestly. Keep it up
    Sorry, but I'm afraid I don't know who that is. If I had to say that it was inspired by anything, then it would honestly have to be Jojishi's "Electric Clones" animation, and probably Firecracker vs HBomb. But I do remember seeing something like what I made on youtube a while back, but I don't remember what it was called, or who it was made by, so maybe it is the guy you're talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by MCToast View Post
    I found it really good, all the stuff was awesome, but your skills didn't match the ideas you had in there. Still notably good.

Oh, I just read it's inspired closely by someone elses animation. :O
    Thanks, and yeah typically speaking most of the time I animate my ideas, and imagination far exceed my actual animating skills.
    *What's done is done*