Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

Thread: sup

HMH
    Fresh Newbie

sup

made this just now

Great for a first animation, but if you want to get better and continue using Pivot, I'd suggest you learn how to ease more to really make your animations look sweet. Other than that, you seem to grasp the basics of foot placement and all other stuff a good animator should know, so just keep pumping out work for experience!

HMH
    Fresh Newbie
    @Madness Thunder

This is not my first animation haha. I used to be a very active member and elite animator who went by Crono. But I can't access my old account and I guess this site is pretty much shit now 'cause no administrator has replied to an email I sent like two months ago. FFS.

Quote Originally Posted by HMH View Post
    @Madness Thunder

This is not my first animation haha. I used to be a very active member and elite animator who went by Crono. But I can't access my old account and I guess this site is pretty much shit now 'cause no administrator has replied to an email I sent like two months ago. FFS.
    Yea it really sucks that most Pivot related things are dead. No one to rate animations and add more content.. Luckily we have a few active members