Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

Come talk about your World of Warcraft stuff.

Hello and welcome to Wow talk. Here you can post your accounts,severs,items, ect. Lets have fun while were doing so, if you want post a place where your toons at, and detail it. so have fun and enjoy.

Enthusiast
    Bill Clinton’s Closet? Avatar: NOT A PENIS!
    This is considered spam (I think.) and plus it should be in gaming and computers, and if it get's moved edit your post with some info.

This is my new edit color, do not take it #A89737
    Feel Free to PM if you need help or if you want to talk to the sexiest member on DD *wink*
    ^^^Clickable link to PM me^^^

Yes, it is consirderd spam. But, its an admin's/mod's choice: Lock it and send to the Trash Bin, or Send it to gaming and computers. Its someones choise. I'd say lock it and send it to the Trash area, because he posted in the wrong area. But its an admin's/mod's choice, not mine.

D2_1:Stop repeating what you say, stop repeating what you say. Its annoying, and it'll just get moved its not spam its about a game he plays.
    hi.

Enthusiast

This does belong in the Games and computers section, thanks Gimper. However edit your post and make it more of a discussion thread for people to post THEIR characters and on what servers they play on.
    anything good in life is either illegal, immoral, or fattening. << link to my newest animation

Fads suck, and you suck for joining one
    By including this in your signature you relinquish all respect by me and any relative incarnations I might be in at the time. Noob

oh, i'm sorry. i'm still getting used to the rules, ok i'll fix it.

I have 2 characters on my new server (Shattered Hand), a 29 warrior, also right now im working on my warrior twink. My 29 war could be level 40 by now but Im waiting for my friend to catch up with me (Ive been waiting for 2 weeks now).

lol i got a lvl 49 warrior on kul tiras.