Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

Thread: Assasins Creed

Assasins Creed

What can I say? This is game is going to be amazing.Discuss (For Baha)

That's great. Maybe you could explain what the point of this thread is? Do you want people to discuss it, say whether or not they like it etc.?
    [center:3qmfvtqh][/center:3qmfvtqh]

Discuss?

Super. Edit the first post with that. I know I'm being picky, but come on. :P
    [center:3qmfvtqh][/center:3qmfvtqh]

Enthusiast
    One of the most intresting games by now :P
    There is only one ( ? ) gameplay video, but that is so kickass, that this is a must buy :P
    Shame that it was delayed :I But good thing is, they can make it shine now

I'm kind of upset that Ubisoft is porting it to the 360 as well :/ So far there are hardly any games developed specifically for the PS3 with the exception of 3 launch Titles.

But the game looks insane, and I am interested in the fact of the era it is set in, the Third Crusade I believe (?).
    I want to know more about it though, they are being hostile about info as of now.
    [center:161o6f51]LET'S BREAK OUT THE SHOTGUNS WE'RE GOING TO TOWN![/center:161o6f51]
    [center:161o6f51][/center:161o6f51]

KTU
    Dedicated Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FryLock4
    I'm kind of upset that Ubisoft is porting it to the 360 as well :/ So far there are hardly any games developed specifically for the PS3 with the exception of 3 launch Titles.
    PS3 sucks. Get a 360. (jokes)

SPOILAR WARNING

People were discussing a while back the storyline Assassin's Creed follows, and apparently you're in the present and you're having a dream about being an assassin in the Crusades. It's not confirmed by Ubisoft though, we'll have to wait and see.
    [center:36nrfcqg][/center:36nrfcqg]

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by ~KTU~
    Quote Originally Posted by FryLock4
    PS3 sucks. Get a 360. (jokes)

SPOILAR WARNING

People were discussing a while back the storyline Assassin's Creed follows, and apparently you're in the present and you're having a dream about being an assassin in the Crusades. It's not confirmed by Ubisoft though, we'll have to wait and see.
    SPOILER WARNING

It looks in the gameplay vid, that your in future, playing a game ? I mean, in very end of it, it goes to first-person view, and "your" hands take somekinda glasses out of your head..
    Cant wait to find out :P

Veteran Enthusiast

Yes i have been waiting for this game ever since i first heard about it. What pleased me most was the fact its coming out on Xbox 360 and not just PS3. So now they can't gloat over something that other consoles have. The graphics look amazing, the action looks great and the fighting sounds great, where you actually can only take one hit then your dead. You have to use your head when in battle.

WHAT, you know how many times ive heard people saying "LOL WE'VE GOT HALO YOU DONT LOPL!1!11!"???

...........[img]http://**********.com/img/1215620802.jpg[/img]
    LAZYTOWN FOR THE WIN!
    Quote Originally Posted by silverlucario
    Um... Can you please stop calling Kankuro a clown? It's hurting my feelings

I dont exactly know if I want to get this or not. Havent researched it too much, but like 4 or 5 months ago, the xbox magazine said the game wasnt all that great. It had an awesome idea, they just didnt pull it off very well. I am not sure if they have been working on it more, but it aparently wasnt that great. I will probably comment later if I read more on it.