Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

View Poll Results: Is this game good?

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • IT PAWNS!

3 50.00%
  • its good

2 33.33%
  • not my style, but ok

0 0%
  • nah...

0 0%
  • that game sucks!

1 16.67%
    Ray
    Dedicated Member

Call Of Duty 1,2 and 3 --- [56kb warning]

THIS IS FOR PS2
    well i didnt find any thread for it... but here it is......!!!
    Call of duty 1, 2 and 3
    omg, this game is just the best, my birthday was today (1.dec) and i got call of duty 3!!!
    its 5 times better then 1-2 and you have a night raid as a mission, that rockzors!
    anywone agree with meh?
    here is some pics:

OMG ive only comen to stage/lvl, W/E 3!

This level im done with, my best =D

About the game:
    The best thing is, you see the fight threw the eyes of your soilder, when you reload, its not only your hands moving, your face/eyes moves on wat youre doing, and if you get pawned down, your squad comes to pick u up, and drag u into some cover, if you are still under heavy fire after you have been pinned down, they let you stay and die (bit harsh).
    the game is so realistic, that you get addicted with just reading this text =O (jk).
    you have several weapons to choose for, but in the beginning of a mission you begin with low ammo, but finds other weapons and ammo pretty soon.
    the game comes with single player, and a multiplayer over teh internet with 16 player maximum in each server, and you can choose a class, like sniper, heavy dude, infatry, support and all that shizz....! i totaly command you to by this pawnsoorze game if you like WW2 games.

Yup its pretty amazing best online and with a HDTV.

I completed it in under two days on hardened. Overall good game.

Ray
    Dedicated Member
    oh noez! i just came to last level i think! i ont wanna play it!!! the game is so freaking awsum! oh, and btw, its a fck tank lvl in the game! freakin awsum!

Im getting this game for christmas and i can't wait. How is the melee fighting system i've been hearing about ?

Ray
    Dedicated Member
    its great, you pown them right down! and you can use watever of a weapon u want too :O

yeah i really like it i got it when it first game out what other games do you play?

Ray
    Dedicated Member
    i think that was a bump....<.< anyways, i play: global storm, medal of honnor european assault, NFS most wanted, battlefield 2 (internett playing), and lots of old games..

I like WW2 tactical shooter games, but in most I get very frustrated when my squad is hurt. Mostly in Brothers in Arms. I'm obsessive compulsive, so I need them all to have full health. If one gets hit, I usually start over.

I think I read that in Call of Duty games, your squad is still stupid, but also invincible. Is it true that they're invincible? 'Cause that would be awesome.

..Also, how frequent do you get checkpoints/have the ability to save?