Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

Thread: a good pc?

Dedicated Member

a good pc?

ok i need to know roughly, how much a laptop/computer with a good gfx card is?
    and where i can get one.
    i wanna start playing WoW but not on this shizzle computer, fail.

KTU
    Dedicated Member
    You don't have to buy a totally new computer to run WoW, you can search http://www.NCIX.com for a decent graphics card. I suggest an ATI Radeon, but you'll have to see what your computer is compatible with.
    [center:36nrfcqg][/center:36nrfcqg]

Buy a Dell Dimension if you only want to play WoW... Then mod it with a ATI Radeon or a nVidia Geforce Card.
    I personally prefer the nVidia cards thugh.
    Not much point buying a new pc just to play WoW, it'd be better to just upgrade your current one with a new HDD and a GFX card.
    WoW is a pretty bad game anyway.

If it's a mega gaming rig, build it yourself or get someone else to do it for you. If you want a prebuilt gaming rig go to http://www.alienware.com.

However, as I said, upgrade your current pc if its just for one game and only buy a new one if it's for gaming only or your pc has been ripped to shreds by a guy with a chainsaw.

Dedicated Member
    see i would do that, but the problem is that i have an E-Machines computer, therefore i cannot update it in any way with a gfx card.
    and its not for WoW on its own, its for general gaming because this one lags like heck.

Quote Originally Posted by hotari
    see i would do that, but the problem is that i have an E-Machines computer, therefore i cannot update it in any way with a gfx card.
    and its not for WoW on its own, its for general gaming because this one lags like heck.
    What E-Machine model?
    The E-Machines that are 2 years old or less can be upgraded to some crazy levels, and WoW isn't THAT heavy on the CPU or GPU :]) .

But anyways a good laptop with a decent gpu is a VooDoo, about 3 grand though so how 'bout being more specific on price range.
    [center:161o6f51]LET'S BREAK OUT THE SHOTGUNS WE'RE GOING TO TOWN![/center:161o6f51]
    [center:161o6f51][/center:161o6f51]