Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wii Recommend?

SA
    Enthusiast

Wii Recommend?

Do you recommend the Wii?
    I don't want anyone who doesn't own one to reply in this topic.
    All I want is Wii owners to voice the pluses and minuses they've found with the console, and to say if they encourage me to get it : ) A rating may be helpful too.

I recommend it, as long as you're not a 'hard core' gamer who only likes FPSs and RPGs, and cares about graphics more than anything else.

So far from the small time I've had mine, I've really liked it. I have to say though, it's much more fun with other people, so make sure your friends buy one, or you get some extra controllers.

SA
    Enthusiast

Thanks, that's a great help. I'm not a "hard core" gamer at all, so that's good : )
    And I think I'd get two controllers - Then just convince one of my mates to do the same : P

Dedicated Member
    i recommend not posting anymore topics on the wii, its really starting to get on my nervs. But since you ask, i haven't played the wii but i wouldnt recommend it.

read
    I don't want anyone who doesn't own one to reply in this topic.

Quote Originally Posted by Dylan
    i recommend not posting anymore topics on the wii, its really starting to get on my nervs. But since you ask, i haven't played the wii but i wouldnt recommend it.
    hes an admin im sure he knows what to post and what not. And did you read what he said. read again. fuking idots.

lolz, who made you webmaster? every topic made so far has had a different subject, even though they're all about the wii

While we're at it, let's just go ahead and stop posting about pivot too

Dod-<3
    Silvereye: We should stop posting altogether. I hate seeing threads with posts in them. It's all we've done since we got here
    Bolt: I second that SE. It's getting on my nerves...
    Sx - lets stop using computers they all have screens : /
    Baha: existence really gets on my nerves. And that nub "life" loitering around space. It's a waste of divine creation I tell you.

Dedicated Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Toastmaster
    lolz, who made you webmaster? every topic made so far has had a different subject, even though they're all about the wii

While we're at it, let's just go ahead and stop posting about pivot too

Dod-<3
    Silvereye: We should stop posting altogether. I hate seeing threads with posts in them. It's all we've done since we got here
    sorry toastmaster, but how can you even compare pivot to wii i mean pivot is a section of darkdemon wii is just a really annoying topic that keeps getting brought up over and over again and again and i was just saying it was sort of getting annoying talking about the wii so much !
    TM - then quit reading the topics.. it's not that hard
    comparing pivot to wii is like comparing to philosophy, in pivot you get to see a variety of animations all creative in they're own way, in philosophy you get the same topic but all differant threads the wii topic is like if someone kept creating new topics in philosophy all discussing and debating the same thing, I mean i dont care if people want to discuss the wii but i think it would be much better if they just kept int in one or two topics because im browsing through and all i see is wii wii wii, I'm not trying to be a control freak or anything but i am just suggesting that we lower down on the wii topic, thanks

Enthusiast
    It depends on what you want really.
    By the way, I dont have a Wii but ive been round for a sleepover at my mates house whos a nintendo freak. is that ok?
    If youre looking for
    -Original gameplay
    -Swishing motion controllers
    -Small console
    -Dont play so long that your hands get sweaty

Get a wii.
    If youre looking for
    -Graphics
    -Big console
    -Powerful console
    - Multi use (music player, dvd player, games console and website browser)
    -Huge online play
    go for ps3.

Its really all about taste.
    i didnt mention x-box because that came out a year ago so youve probably played it.

Simon: You don't have a WII, so why post in this topic? You live in the UK like alot of people and they aren't released until tomorrow, so please shut up!

Baha: he said he played it at a friends house. That should be enough nub. :P

Dedicated Member
    My friend owns one, id recommend it. its alot of fun : P and its got some decent games for it. the down sides though... you gotta use the little remote to move stuff,, for zelda, you wave the remote and it waves his sword... my friend made him cut his head off :P same for gun games, you use the remote to aim. i found it fun... id recommend it...

Why do you guys argue so much :P cant we all be friends :])

SA
    Enthusiast

Thankyou to everyone who actually contributed to the point of this Thread. To the others (Excluding Tm & Doddsy) GTFO.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast