Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Tony Hawks Project 8

Theres been one other topic. Bite me.
    Anyways, I got it for the 360 about a week or 2 ago. Awesome game. Just some things to say:

I have tried the game on the xbox 360 and the playstation 2. The xbox 360 version is 90 times better, no challenge between the games whatsoever. The xbox 360 has not only better graphics, but better game-play style, features, and more! The xbox 360 you can create more than half of the stuff you can do in the playstation 2. So if you have an xbox 360 and a ps2, get it for the 360. The xbox live is also awesome for it. You can just skate around with like 8 other people and then the host will pick a game, trick attack, graffiti, etc. etc. The whole entire game is amazing though. Just a lot better on the 360.

Any comments on the game?

Sx - You asked for it *bites* yumherpies : P
    [center:spejwvlf][/center:spejwvlf]

KRZ

I belive there was already a few topics about this but anyway..

Its a good game, better i should say. More realistic, not as fake or cartoony. All the tricks are doable in real life for the most part.
    overall 8-10
    [thugII is the best]
    [center:3bfbn9pe][/center:3bfbn9pe]

Quote Originally Posted by Krz_Kid
    I belive there was already a few topics about this but anyway..

Its a good game, better i should say. More realistic, not as fake or cartoony. All the tricks are doable in real life for the most part.
    overall 8-10
    [thugII is the best]
    thug2 had no storyline basically. I didn't like it at all. Tony hawks project 8 was the first skateboard game to have mocap so all the tricks are doable. Anyways, in my opinion, this was the best.

ya, thug2 sucked major ass. The only good one up until project 8 was thug. And supra, I already made this topic a while back, lol.

*bite*
    I'm gay.

Quote Originally Posted by .:HiGhLy:.
    ya, thug2 sucked major ass. The only good one up until project 8 was thug. And supra, I already made this topic a while back, lol.

*bite*
    Exactly. I just played the game from 8:00p.m - 1:15a.m last night and from 9:30a.m - 11:30a.m this morning. Thats 7 hours and 15 minutes in 2 days >_<
    Awesome game, lots of stuff, just again, I recommend buying it for xbox 360 as its 10 times better.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperSupra
    Quote Originally Posted by .:HiGhLy:.

*bite*
    Exactly. I just played the game from 8:00p.m - 1:15a.m last night and from 9:30a.m - 11:30a.m this morning. Thats 7 hours and 15 minutes in 2 days >_<
    Awesome game, lots of stuff, just again, I recommend buying it for xbox 360 as its 10 times better.
    Same. THe xbox reg vesion is retarded looking. Horrible graphics. I don't recommend it for anything but the 360.
    I'm gay.

Dedicated Member
    that game owns, i played it at my friends. i loved it, if i get 360 im getting that :P

Yah. I think I'm rank 150 now but I haven't done much goals. Just mostly skating around, practicing, getting the feel of it, and experiencing it's amazing graphics and realistic feel.

KTU
    Dedicated Member
    I beat the game in 3 days, and it's one of the better games I've played this year. I think I spent 23 hours on it, because I went back and tried to get Sick scores in every challenge.

Currently I'm rank 3.
    [center:36nrfcqg][/center:36nrfcqg]

Nice. I love the game, it's just awesome, no further comments on it for me. It's by far the best skateboarding game yet. Graphics, realistic, storyline, everything.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast