Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

Thread: Mass Effect

Mass Effect

Mass effect looked amazing. If anybody else has seen previews of this, you will most likely agree. This RPG blows KOTOR out of the water, and apparently is supposed to rival Oblivion in game play. From the ability to control your team effecively, to the huge, and completely explorable galaxy you are placed in, this game looks astonishing.

Here are some Vids to watch

The graphics are truly amzing. I wont be buying it, for one reason. The motherfucking worthless ass chick has some of the worst voice acting ever. Burn her, that cunt.
    I'm gay.

Quote Originally Posted by .:HiGhLy:.
    The graphics are truly amzing. I wont be buying it, for one reason. The motherfucking worthless ass chick has some of the worst voice acting ever. Burn her, that cunt.
    Yeah, it's the the same voice actor as "Tommy" from the kids show "Rugrats". Lmao, I remember that show now. Good times. :P It was annoyingly horrible, that was the only thing that brought those videos down.

Pat
    i wouldn't buy it anyway, the storyline and gameplay dosen't suit me

great graphics though

Jon
    Fanatic Enthusiast

It'll be the next big game. Based on what KOTOR offered alone, ill be getting it.
    In memory of Shane and Sarah

Looks pretty awesome, both in the graphics and the dynamic storyline. I'm not a big fan of RPGs, but I liked KOTOR. This one looks pretty similar, and better in many ways.

If I ever get a 360 I'll defanatly have to try this one out.

Enthusiast
    Wtf, your not bying a game because there is one bad voice actor ? That sounds kinda dumb to me..
    Anyways, i loved KOTOR 1 & 2, though i even dont own Xbox.. In teh summer i was all the time at my friend, and we played, and played, and umm, played :P
    Shame that this wont come to PS3 ?
    Well, we have MGS, *annoying sound*

W. Pwnt ya bitch !

Dedicated Member
    awsome, the graphics look really good and the story line seems like it would be quite enjoyable. i just wish i had a 360 so i could play it.

Quote Originally Posted by Snigge
    Wtf, your not bying a game because there is one bad actor ? That sounds kinda dumb to me..
    Anyways, i loved KOTOR 1 & 2, though i even dont own Xbox.. In teh summer i was all the time at my friend, and we played, and played, and umm, played :P
    Shame that this wont come to PS3 ?
    Well, we have MGS, *annoying sound*
    Oh, not because there is a bad actor. I don't mind bad actors. I just hate people with annoying voices. I hate them.
    I'm gay.