Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

View Poll Results: Are you getting a wee before or on christmas?

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES! i already got mine!

2 25.00%
  • YES! im going to get one before x-mas.

1 12.50%
  • YES! im getting one, but cant play until x-mas.

1 12.50%
  • YES! i already got one, but cant play till xmas.

0 0%
  • No i have to wait till after x-mas...

4 50.00%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tsu
    Fanatic Enthusiast

How to get a wii.

First off, this thread is for wii only. The rest of the 7th gen and the current gen are to be left out, unless you are comparing games, and their alternate system counterparts.
    Post here your tips on how to get a wii.
    For instance, theres sites that tell what stores have wii's and when they will get more.
    ps3seeker.com/wii for instance is perfect for finding wii's in your area, and finding out when new ones come in.
    Wal-mart, at least the wal-mart here anyway, said they are not getting anymore till after christmas.
    What im doing, is im gonna go to bestbuy on the 15th, and wait until the 17th. This is gonna be my longest wait, by far. But i have a ds, so il just play with other ppl all day. ))(*

KRZ

patience my friend. call stores every day.
    Currently i have one but im trying to get another [so naughty]
    and im just calling alot of places and i found out that my bestbuy is getting new ones in wensday! so wii number 2 here i come.
    [center:3bfbn9pe][/center:3bfbn9pe]

You're indirectly asking for help. So this is a help topic. Anyways, if someone wants a wii, they should google it, or use ebay.
    I'm gay.

The only way you're gonna get it is if you go early in the morning to a store, like over here where I live, Toys R Us is the best place to go because that's where they get shipped the most in stock. In the morning people line up to get it and if you don't go early, your screwed because they would have already been sold out by that point. So good luck on getting on anyways...
    Are you hungry!?!
    Here's my thread: *Click*

Quote Originally Posted by .:HiGhLy:.
    or use ebay.
    Haha, sure, if you don't mind paying double (or more) the actual price.

Baha: lmao, "mouble"

TM - damn it.
    Edited.

For now, the only real way to get one is to find out when a store's going to get a shipment in, and get in line a few hours before. (the bigger the city, the earlier you'll need to be)

Otherwise, you'll need to wait until after christmas, (possibly later) when they're more readily available like the 360.

Tsu
    Fanatic Enthusiast
    You're indirectly asking for help. So this is a help topic. Anyways, if someone wants a wii, they should google it, or use ebay.
    Actually, i know how im getting mine.
    What im going to do, is on the 16th, eat a LOT and got to wall mart at 12, wait 12 hours in line with the other ppl, and pick one up, along with zelda, if its in stock, a memory card, and a wifi usb adapter. If zeldas not there im going to go to best buy, since theyre getting stuff in stock on the 17th which is why theyve been holding wii's.
    Hopefully, i wont have to wait a full 12 hours, but i want to make sure i get my wii.

Quote Originally Posted by Xmpt
    Like TM said, if you dedicate like 3 hours of your day to wait in line after a brand new shipment comes in, then trust me, you'll get a wii. For a games choice though, get Zelda :P
    Yeah im getting zelda of course. Its the best wii game so far, and it reminds me of past zelda games. Its just awesome. I recently picked up another game to hold me off until i get my wii, and it helps alot. If anyone is waiting to get theirs, but isnt playing anything right now, i recommend buying a cheap, good game to play until you get yours.

Quote Originally Posted by Toastmaster
    or use ebay.
    Haha, sure, if you don't mind paying mouble (or more) the actual price.

Baha: lmao, "mouble"

For now, the only real way to get one is to find out when a store's going to get a shipment in, and get in line a few hours before. (the bigger the city, the earlier you'll need to be)

Otherwise, you'll need to wait until after christmas, (possibly later) when they're more readily available like the 360.
    Your right. You absolutely should NOT pay more money then the wii costs at retail.

well to ask EXACTLY to your thread question, just steal one, it is a good deal however, if you dont wanna to mess up whit the police just start saving 250$ then go to buy one. this thread its pretty pointless..

Tsu
    Fanatic Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Xemozu
    well to ask EXACTLY to your thread question, just steal one, it is a good deal however, if you dont wanna to mess up whit the police just start saving 250$ then go to buy one. this thread its pretty pointless..
    how is it pointless? this is to help people that are trying to get a wii.
    Heres a good way to find one, go to ps3seeker.com/wii and you will find the wii seeker.

Old Newbie

how to get one

my cousin just got one and first off, i'd like to say it rocks
    second, he told me that his dad went to eb games every day at like seven in the morning before school.
    finally, he got it because his dad got a number and waited two hours waiting for one, which he might not have got anyway.
    I suggest being patient and waiting till after Christmas unless you want to end up like my uncle.
    signatures are gay

click for my thread

Tsu
    Fanatic Enthusiast
    actually, im gonna wait in front of best buy for a very long time. they said ppl line up 2 days before more are released.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast