Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

My Xbox 360 Death - Man this is wicked.

Well after a short weekend of gaming, I left my xbox and booted it back up on Monday after I finished college in the afternoon, oddly it wasent joining xbox live games so I assumed it was my internet connection playing up as single player seemed to be working fine. I'm a online man myself I rarely play offline, I tend to get bored.

I left my xbox until tuesday, another friend came around we tried it this time three red lights appeared around the power LED, I just knew at that point it was basically screwed over thankfully I had like 5 months left on the warrenty and asked in the store can they replace it. They said yes if you package your old one up and bring it in, fair enough. Today I dropped in my console back packaged etc I kept the box in the loft, but I left out my controller, and my xbox liveheadset *snigger, and put the console and cables back in the box, and just kept my old controller, liveheadset, and ethernet cable out, and put them them in another bag, just in case they looked in my xbox box I took back to find they werent there I would just hand over the them in the other bag.

They dident ; ) they just took it around the back and gave me a new console, took it home unpackaged it set it up, and now I have two controllers because I kept the old one, and my old headset lol so really I just got a controller for free. I cant believe they dident check my old xbox and the contents in the box to ensure everything was there.

Horrah!

Veteran Enthusiast

106 is fumpin', pumpin' up in this hoe, for sho, my bro
    Lucky and unlucky at the same time. Funny how they didn't check. That store must not have been very smart. And good idea taking the bag with you. I would have just left it out.
    Is it up and working now?
    [center:3mdlh4lx]Fuck you. Cunt.[/center:3mdlh4lx]

Perfect indeed ; )

I was going to try that. Too bad my dads an honest hardass >.>
    I'm gay.

Haha that's pretty sweet. I once got to keep a USB cable and headphones for my mp3 player when I got it replaced.. nowhere near as good, but still. :P

Before you throw it out, could you measure the box dimensions for me? I measured the present under the tree, and I'm just wondering... wink*)

That's pretty sweet. Those things still cost like $30 too.
    I bet someone at that store's going to be mad when they find out the salesman took it back without looking for everything :P

Re: My Xbox 360 Death - Man this is wicked.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkDemon
    Well after a short weekend of gaming, I left my xbox and booted it back up on Monday after I finished college in the afternoon, oddly it wasent joining xbox live games so I assumed it was my internet connection playing up as single player seemed to be working fine. I'm a online man myself I rarely play offline, I tend to get bored.

I left my xbox until tuesday, another friend came around we tried it this time three red lights appeared around the power LED, I just knew at that point it was basically screwed over thankfully I had like 5 months left on the warrenty and asked in the store can they replace it. They said yes if you package your old one up and bring it in, fair enough. Today I dropped in my console back packaged etc I kept the box in the loft, but I left out my controller, and my xbox liveheadset *snigger, and put the console and cables back in the box, and just kept my old controller, liveheadset, and ethernet cable out, and put them them in another bag, just in case they looked in my xbox box I took back to find they werent there I would just hand over the them in the other bag.

They dident ; ) they just took it around the back and gave me a new console, took it home unpackaged it set it up, and now I have two controllers because I kept the old one, and my old headset lol so really I just got a controller for free. I cant believe they dident check my old xbox and the contents in the box to ensure everything was there.

Horrah!
    I had 3 red lights appear around the LED. Mine didn't brake though at all, it's just because the power got shut off and the xbox wasn't shut off correctly. So I just turned it back on and it started working.
    But haha, you got a free controller, nice, I already have 2 though, looking to get another.
    [center:spejwvlf][/center:spejwvlf]

Jon
    Fanatic Enthusiast

Nice one. When mine died I gave them the controller, since I already had an extra one... although it was mighty tempting... lol
    In memory of Shane and Sarah

Heh.
    Thats bad that your console was broken but good thing indeed that you have two controllers now.
    By:Rebel
    "That's how I party, that's how I party.."

Indeed and Supra, basically it wouldent even load up, it crashed when the 360 loading thing came up so mine basically screwed itself lol.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast