Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Call of duty 3

  1. #1
    Dedicated Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    wow
    Posts
    548

    Call of duty 3

    I tried to rent the game the other night but the rental store had no copies in, my brother mentioned to me that we should buy the game. Neither of us have playd it and i am wondering if any of you have played it and if its worth the 60 bucks ? thanks

  2. #2
    Dedicated Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Internets
    Posts
    816

    Re: Call of duty 3

    Quote Originally Posted by Dylan
    I tried to rent the game the other night but the rental store had no copies in, my brother mentioned to me that we should buy the game. Neither of us have playd it and i am wondering if any of you have played it and if its worth the 60 bucks ? thanks
    im not much for war games but it looks like it could be really fun so i say its worth it...but why the hell would you buy it for 60 when its should be 50?
    [center:25f4ji2c][/center:25f4ji2c]

  3. #3
    Fanatic Enthusiast Toastmaster's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    4,999

    Re: Call of duty 3

    Quote Originally Posted by xxcrxx
    im not much for war games but it looks like it could be really fun so i say its worth it...but why the hell would you buy it for 60 when its should be 50?
    He's probably talking about the xbox 360 version, all 360 games cost $60 (at least when they're new)

    And I'm not really fond of war games either, but I've heard some good things about it.
    I think you should wait until you can rent it though, might be risky buying it before you've played.

  4. #4
    Obsessed Veteran Adam's Avatar



    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    UK / England
    Posts
    17,271
    If you've got xbox live its a great place to download demos before you buy.

    Personally I rather play all games online but I've completed COD 3 on single player too. Overall great game much improved from 2, I've always some what been a fan of the series. If you like in depth war action with great multiplayer this game should be right up your street.

  5. #5
    Dedicated Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    wow
    Posts
    548

    Re: Call of duty 3

    Quote Originally Posted by Toastmaster
    Quote Originally Posted by xxcrxx

    And I'm not really fond of war games either, but I've heard some good things about it.
    I think you should wait until you can rent it though, might be risky buying it before you've played.
    Yeah that's probably not to bad of an idea, thanks alot though for what you guys have told me about it. Atlest i know that I won't be getting some shitty gaame that's no differant than any other world war 2 game.

  6. #6
    Enthusiast
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    2,420
    You have 360 ? If you do, then download the demo and yell "yipikaiyee mothafucka!" <.<

    If not, wait till you can rent it..

    And my own thougts from the game.. I have played it only for about 4-5 hours on my friends 360, but when you have played the game for 1 hour, its like you would have played for ages.. This isnt necessarily that bad thing, but it gets kinda boring :I
    I havent played it on net, so that might turn my mind

  7. #7
    Fanatic Enthusiast


    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    England
    Posts
    4,589
    PS2 is dead. Don't get it for the PS2.

    but yeah ive seen it around darkdemons house and its pretty swish on the xbox360.

    its coming out on the ps3 though >_>....

    Simon: And it won't look any different to the 360's...
    Elite Forgotten

  8. #8
    Enthusiast
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    2,420
    It looks abit different on PS3, but only true nerds care about that little things <.<

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Your door step Defaults Owned:93027
    Posts
    405
    i have call of duty 3 for ps2 and i beat it in like 2 and a half hours, its simple, but it is fun though,i like war games. but its like call of duty 2 though just better guns and levels

    MY ANIMATIONS SO CLICK HERE
    My Name Is Garrett


 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •