Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Black And White

Old Newbie

Black And White

has anybody heard of a game called black and white 1 or 2 if you havent or have heard of it but didnt buy it please go out and buy it black and white is an amazing game and really fun to play

It might be a good idea to use a comma every once in a while, it sounds like you're hopped up on Cocoa puffs

I've heard of black and white, never tried it out though. There used to be a member here that was a big fan of it (lauris was his name I think)

I love B&W2.

Great game, I got obsessed with it for like a week, then stopped on and off.

The tiger is the best one. (collectors ed)

Quote Originally Posted by SlashedGryffan
    I love B&W2.

Great game, I got obsessed with it for like a week, then stopped on and off.

The tiger is the best one. (collectors ed)
    u can get it by other way..... but i think that the wolf pwns more! and talking bout it. its awesum, specially the b&w2 i just love how it works. and the graphics it have. the only bad thing bout it is that isnt long. 8 worlds is simply not enough for me.

Yay, I <3 this game. I was playing it at a friend's house once. I didn't manage to make a decent civilisation, but I DID drown hundreds of children.
    [center:3qmfvtqh][/center:3qmfvtqh]

Fanatic Enthusiast

i seen it. i dont like it, not at all. the UI is really terrible and those stupid advisors piss me off till i cant see.

but thats just my opinion.

Command and Conquer FTW
    Elite Forgotten

its for the psp right?? i saw it in a magazine once, thought it looked pretty fun
    my thread its full of hentai!!
    Quote Originally Posted by darkbert
    When Gears of War 2 comes out I知 going to go overboard. I値l keep a chainsaw on me at all times and I値l go around meleeing people with grenades.
    I知 going to carry 4 weapons on me at all times, and I値l have the shittiest most pointless story every devised.
    mapleglobal forums....wow
    Quote Originally Posted by jamprincess
    i was just wondering, wats a cok taste like?

Fanatic Enthusiast

nah its pc

big game.
    Elite Forgotten

i know about this game but i didnt get to play it. but the game creator is very cool. i own some of the older games he also made: populous: the beginning, dungeon keeper 1&2 and i shure have more from that way but just dont remember right now (may got buried somewehre while we moved T.T)

the cause i didnt play it until now is that i know that the computers i have (lap top and desk top) arent good enought so .... i want a new one

I've had both games. Love them, too. I can see my B&W2 case right now, am going to install in a couple of seconds. Thanks for reminding me

Quote Originally Posted by Bert
    i seen it. i dont like it, not at all. the UI is really terrible and those stupid advisors piss me off till i cant see.

but thats just my opinion.

Command and Conquer FTW
    Are you talking about 1 or 2, because the advisors were funny in 2 (the devil played with his tits, lol)
    I'm gay.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast