Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

View Poll Results: sound like a yes?

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • yayyy

5 83.33%
  • sounds like a hell no

1 16.67%

KINGDOM HEARTS PSP!!!!

well its not definite but this gives us hope me at least

my thread its full of hentai!!
    Quote Originally Posted by darkbert
    When Gears of War 2 comes out I知 going to go overboard. I値l keep a chainsaw on me at all times and I値l go around meleeing people with grenades.
    I知 going to carry 4 weapons on me at all times, and I値l have the shittiest most pointless story every devised.
    mapleglobal forums....wow
    Quote Originally Posted by jamprincess
    i was just wondering, wats a cok taste like?

Well of course it's not a hell no, or he wouldn't of said they'd be very interested in looking into it.

Personally, I didn't really enjoy Kingdom Hearts as much as everyone. Maybe it's that I only ever played a few times, maybe it's the Disney characters, maybe it's the lack of customization. But on PSP it would be cool (even though I've never had one) because more games is always good. So is more ways for Square Enix to make money for their huge empire. But I'm sure people will enjoy it.

but he might see final fantasy VII's graphics or gaming xperience as a let down and not wanna make a kingdom hearts psp
    When Gears of War 2 comes out I知 going to go overboard. I値l keep a chainsaw on me at all times and I値l go around meleeing people with grenades.
    I知 going to carry 4 weapons on me at all times, and I値l have the shittiest most pointless story every devised.

Tsu
    Fanatic Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Woah
    Well of course it's not a hell no, or he wouldn't of said they'd be very interested in looking into it.

Personally, I didn't really enjoy Kingdom Hearts as much as everyone. Maybe it's that I only ever played a few times, maybe it's the Disney characters, maybe it's the lack of customization. But on PSP it would be cool (even though I've never had one) because more games is always good. So is more ways for Square Enix to make money for their huge empire. But I'm sure people will enjoy it.
    KH, i must say, is awesome. looking past the fact that it looks like a kids game, even though its just for everyone, if you buy it, and play for a while, you will love it.
    KH on psp would be cool, maybe save the psp from its somewhat boringness, and make the psp worth paying for. GTA, rac, daxter, and all those games werent enough for me, so i dont have a psp, and dont plan on getting one. Even if kh comes out for it.
    But i think that they will indeed make a kh for psp, i mean they did it for game boy, if anyone remembers chain of memories, so why not do it for psp?

Kingdom Hearts is lame, hope they don't put it on the PSP just another crap title..
    Luckily there are some good ones to save it.
    [center:161o6f51]LET'S BREAK OUT THE SHOTGUNS WE'RE GOING TO TOWN![/center:161o6f51]
    [center:161o6f51][/center:161o6f51]

Quote Originally Posted by FryLock4
    Kingdom Hearts is lame, hope they don't put it on the PSP just another crap title..
    Luckily there are some good ones to save it.
    *bump* still wanna here what yall think

anyway, kingdom hearts is probably the best rpg made for the ps2, real time combat, amazing characters and crazy gameplay you wont find in another rpg.

Enthusiast
    Bill Clinton痴 Closet? Avatar: NOT A PENIS!
    That is a 7 day bump, this will get locked now (I have no powers here)

I think a handheld version of KH would be really cool but until then ... I can only dream.

This is my new edit color, do not take it #A89737
    Feel Free to PM if you need help or if you want to talk to the sexiest member on DD *wink*
    ^^^Clickable link to PM me^^^

i bumped it on purpose to still talk about it