Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

Saints Row review and FAQ

OK, well, I guess it's time to rehash this thing. This game came out a little bit ago, and I've wanted it ever since. It's like most GTA games, except it doesn't look as shit.

Cons

This is basically a good looking GTA clone. It is missing a few things though. It doesn't have boats, planes, bicycles, motorbikes, or a jetpack (*frown face*). There are a few bugs in the game, but I only encountered them after running my 360 for a few hours.

Pros

EVen though it is missing some stuff, it is still fucking amazing. The graphics are great. There is a huge selection of cars, and every car can be stored in your garage, or brought to a mechanic to trick it out. You can seriously trick out any car in the game, except for a 3-wheeled police vehicle called a quote, which is shit anyways. YOu can buy exotic cars, or go to a ritzy neighboorhood and stealn them. There are also tons of clothing options. You can achieve any style, from reggae, to buiness man. You can also get piercing, tattoos, and a ton of different haircuts. If you go to get plastic surgery, you can change your race (choosing from nigger, chink, wetback, and cracker), change your facial features, and change how much fat pr muscle you have.

recomendation=yes

FAQ

Ok, well, this isn't reall a faq as much as my lame excuse to ask you guys a question. I've finished the carnales missions, but haven't done the stronghold. I was hoping to get angelos beach hous, but I haven't gotten it yet. DO I need to do the strongholds in order to get the beach house, or any other crib for that matter?
    I'm gay.

Dedicated Member
    Yeah, i think you do. Cause, you know, i think you have to kill off the rest of the carnales to actually get the house.
    I have it too and i agree, its awesome.
    OH, and be sure to finish the Vice Kings mission. They were my first target, so after i finished it, I got King's penthouse =D

Dinosaur Comics

Quote Originally Posted by Cooch
    Yeah, i think you do. Cause, you know, i think you have to kill off the rest of the carnales to actually get the house.
    I have it too and i agree, its awesome.
    OH, and be sure to finish the Vice Kings mission. They were my first target, so after i finished it, I got King's penthouse =D
    DId you have to get rid of all of the strongholds? and is kings penthouse better than angelos beach house?
    I'm gay.

Dedicated Member
    I had to get rid of almost all the strong holds.
    Maybe i just got rid of just one particular stronghold.

Well its hard to choose.

Penthouse: The garage is connected to the penthouse. Meaning, it has an elevator in the garage. And in the garage, there are like, 20 parking spaces. That wont matter but it still looks cool. The penthouse dominates in size wise.

Beachhouse: Theres not much for me to say about it, mainly because i just saw it through a mission. I think the Beachhouse is better though. Or maybe thats just me getting bored of the penthouse.

Dinosaur Comics

Quote Originally Posted by Cooch
    I had to get rid of almost all the strong holds.
    Maybe i just got rid of just one particular stronghold.

Well its hard to choose.

Penthouse: The garage is connected to the penthouse. Meaning, it has an elevator in the garage. And in the garage, there are like, 20 parking spaces. That wont matter but it still looks cool. The penthouse dominates in size wise.

Beachhouse: Theres not much for me to say about it, mainly because i just saw it through a mission. I think the Beachhouse is better though. Or maybe thats just me getting bored of the penthouse.
    lol, well, too late now. I just spent a ton of time doing mayhem missions, and I've taken out all of the carnales stringholds except for 2.
    I'm gay.

Dedicated Member
    Hey, did you do that stronghold where you have to use that bulldozer thing to push the drugs into the water? That ones a pain D=

Dinosaur Comics

Enthusiast
    Bill Clinton’s Closet? Avatar: NOT A PENIS!
    Continue this convo through Pm or MSN as to not spam your own thread Highly.

I have only played a demo of the game but as soon as I get a 360 I am getting it, I am gonna own so many people with cars =D

This is my new edit color, do not take it #A89737
    Feel Free to PM if you need help or if you want to talk to the sexiest member on DD *wink*
    ^^^Clickable link to PM me^^^