Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

Predator: Concrete jungle <:0

I love this game, and it seems that most other people who play it do. Yet all of the reviews for it are horrible D: why do you think that is?

Anyway, who owns/has played this game before? and what did you think of it?

Enthusiast
    Bill Clinton’s Closet? Avatar: NOT A PENIS!
    I played it at one point, and the only reason I like it was for the ability to implae people with your spear thing. Otherwise it was just, meh. Gameplay was ok, graphics sucked, and the A.I was stupid.

This is my new edit color, do not take it #A89737
    Feel Free to PM if you need help or if you want to talk to the sexiest member on DD *wink*
    ^^^Clickable link to PM me^^^

Old Newbie
    Ah, a good question FF, and the simple answer is that all game reviewers suffer from "We are a bunch of loser nerds with nothing better to do than play video games and then cry about them in magazines and on the internet" syndrome, all reviwers suffer from this, never trust their deluded opinion.
    CONCRETE JUNGLE FTW >_> n stuff.....

Old Newbie
    I acctully liked it until the point i just thought to myself "Why am i playing this...world of warcraft is so much better" so then i went to teh shop and bought warcraft and i didnt know you needed a credit card -.- so im stupid officialy )
    Agghh my eyes theyre burning
    Dont underestimate the christmas turtle http://www.forums.darkdemon.org/viewtop ... highlight= <<<For my extremely turtleish movies

Enthusiast
    Hah, i almost bought it few days ago <.< But then i bought Conflict: Global Storm instead, wich is plenty of fun with Co-Op =P
    And now, you make animashun about Predator ! =P

Veteran Enthusiast BEER BEER STRONG's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by P-H-X
    Ah, a good question FF, and the simple answer is that all game reviewers suffer from "We are a bunch of loser nerds with nothing better to do than play video games and then cry about them in magazines and on the internet" syndrome, all reviwers suffer from this, never trust their deluded opinion.
    CONCRETE JUNGLE FTW >_> n stuff.....
    LOL, ITS PHX. OMG. OMG.

Anyway, I played it a while back at a friends house. Reviewers tend to pick on games for obscure things that normal gamers don't care about. That's my only explination for it.
    [center:16hbm10o]

He lost all his friends
    He didn&#39;t need his friends
    He lived with his mother and repeated himself[/center:16hbm10o]