Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Oblivion problem :+

Well i run into this mission in oblivion where it involves getting an axe from the fort of greif, of course once you get in you only realise that there is no axe. it's a trap.

So anyway you look for the key to get out, which you find in the underground tunnel. So once i get out i see this orc guy and he's just walking around, running, running some more. stops, more running, walks, puts away weapon, redraws weapon, runs, walks towards me walks away, repeat.

But the problem is he has to talk to me so i can move, because i'm quite literally frozen and can't do a thing except press the start button. I have like turned off the game and restarted it like 19 times already, anybody run into this kind of problem? if so please tell me how you got through it.[/quote]

Enthusiast
    ur games messed i got through that part just fine mabey get ur cd descratched?
    credz to: TSU, Jon, frozen fire and sir wojak (PM me if i use your stks
    <3 List
    Tsuchinoko
    flamingwolf

OMFG you know what? i left that boat behind at that village place. Maybe i was supposed to keep it at the fort?

Enthusiast
    what race are you?
    <3 List
    Tsuchinoko
    flamingwolf

Ah, my race is Nord

but would that be a reason?

Enthusiast
    Bill Clinton’s Closet? Avatar: NOT A PENIS!
    Dude, it has nothing to do with your race, I was an Orc and beat that mission. Are you at the very beginning where the guy in tattered clothes is? Or at the last part where the Orc Warlord or whatever is? If it is at the Orc ... Kill him and take the key, but since you are frozen. no idea. If it comes to the point where it actually pisses you off to much. Just restart, I have 4 times and beat it 4 times =D

Edit: also look at the floor and see if you are stuck in a rut, and if that does nothing just re-load an autosave from before and restart.

This is my new edit color, do not take it #A89737
    Feel Free to PM if you need help or if you want to talk to the sexiest member on DD *wink*
    ^^^Clickable link to PM me^^^

Enthusiast
    no i was wondernig because im argonian and they cxan breath underwater and are resistant to poison
    <3 List
    Tsuchinoko
    flamingwolf

Enthusiast
    Bill Clinton’s Closet? Avatar: NOT A PENIS!
    Quote Originally Posted by deafeningflame
    no i was wondernig because im argonian and they cxan breath underwater and are resistant to poison
    What does that have to do with the fucking quest! It has nothing to do with posion or water, atleast not what I read ... Plus Argonians are gay, High Elves all the way.

This is my new edit color, do not take it #A89737
    Feel Free to PM if you need help or if you want to talk to the sexiest member on DD *wink*
    ^^^Clickable link to PM me^^^

I don't know. Maybe your full of items? I've only played my Oblivian like 3 times.
    [center:spejwvlf][/center:spejwvlf]

I couldn't be over encumbered. Otherwise i would see my health and the compass and such. And the title saying you're over encumbered. Anyway, i'm going to retry from the closest save point (because it's an easy mission) and this time dont go back in the boat. And stay there.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast