Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: WarRock?

Fanatic Enthusiast

WarRock?

Summary (courtesy of warrock.net) -
    http://www.warrock.net - official WarRock website

The air crackles with gunfire, and heavy armor rumbles through once-peaceful streets. Soldiers are everywhere, but they are of the same nation; this is a civil war waged by Derbaran nationalists and NIU rebels.

Who will you enlist with?

Select a branch of specialization and outfit your trooper accordingly from a diverse armory. Advance in rank with experience, and be rewarded with access to better gear, weapon mods, and the respect of your teammates.

Volunteer for special-ops missions to face the enemy in close quarters, or step onto massive battlefields and engage the enemy across all elements – land, air, and sea – in a fleet of heavily armed vehicles.

Your tour of duty will take you through arid deserts and lush, jungle valleys. You will see the luxurious Hotel Khyber and the famous clock tower of Havana. And if you’re lucky, you’ll live to tell about it.

Welcome to the world of War Rock, trooper!

Anyway, does anyone play this? It's a one of a kind game. Sorta like a bf2 clone (but better IMO). Great multi player, great weapons, great maps.

Anyway, let me post some tips -

The default weapons (besides colt and snipers/rockets) are basicly the best. Don't waste your money on anything else.

Prone when you see your enemy, it should throw them off and will increase your accuracy and lower recoil

Use cover! Leaning around corners will give you about a 75% chance more of surviving

Learn where the enemys appear at their spawn base! During base -rape, find the specific places where the enemys come from and circle around them

Location is important, and the best spots are the obvious ones, don't go where they go. (mainly a sniper tip)

DarkDemon users list -

la - explos1on (East and West server)
    xinqx28 - shalomoms
    Matt-kkklolproe/slashrulez/bubblepop

Veteran Enthusiast LeadingManNigel's Avatar

I just started playing again, my IGN is:
    shalomoms

Fanatic Enthusiast

By the way, it would help if you tell what server(s) you play in.

I'm downloading it, like I need another game on my HD though..
    [center:161o6f51]LET'S BREAK OUT THE SHOTGUNS WE'RE GOING TO TOWN![/center:161o6f51]
    [center:161o6f51][/center:161o6f51]

I just un-installed it. It was way too laggy for me.
    [center:spejwvlf][/center:spejwvlf]

Veteran Enthusiast BEER BEER STRONG's Avatar

I play a lot with Surreal and Theories.

I play in the west server. I'm normally doing either cq or uo. I do uo only for Montana, where I snipe for fun >_> Then I do cq for actual serious playing.

My names in the game are slashrulez (level 7 or 8, I forget) and kkklolproe. (level 3) I play on kkk mostly because he has more money.

*edits self onto list*

I'd edit Surreal and theories onto the list, but they'd probably get upset <_< And you're right about the default weapons. The only guns worth buying are an rpg, (if you're into it) a psg/ssg (depending on preference) and an mp5k. If you're a medic/engineer your mp5 will own by itself and k2's aren't too shabby themselves. Don't buy the m4a1 (the picturesce m16 looking gun) or whatever, it's pretty much a k2 that doesn't make much noise and costs alot. G36's are okay for short range <_<
    [center:16hbm10o]

He lost all his friends
    He didn&#39;t need his friends
    He lived with his mother and repeated himself[/center:16hbm10o]

Fanatic Enthusiast

Your right about that Matt, sometimes you might se me with an Uzi, I love the uzi and K2 because it's a lot easier to control it's fire with a slower speed rate. With weapons like the M4A1 I waste like an entire clip trying to kill someone. :\

Dedicated Member
    I play UK Servers
    Spartan91 im on sometimes give me a time and place and i will play GMT
    [center:2tzboo30][/center:2tzboo30]
    [center:2tzboo30]~ As the winter winds litter London with lonely hearts ~[/center:2tzboo30]

Veteran Enthusiast LeadingManNigel's Avatar

I play NY server, go New York! >_>

Quote Originally Posted by Xinqx28
    I play NY server, go New York! >_>
    Yay New York! Yeah, thats what I played on. Until it started lagging everywhere. Does it lag for anyone else, or is it just me?
    [center:spejwvlf][/center:spejwvlf]

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast