Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dedicated Member

The Dreamcast <3

I still have mine. I got it, like when I was 9. Egads, I loved it so much. I have like 25 games for it.

Power stone, Shenmue, Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2, both SA games (I pre-ordered the second one and got this collector's case thing ), Fur Fighters, Rush 2049, Space Channel 5, Samba De Amigo, Evolution 1 & 2, Dave Mirra's BMX, MDK 2, Jet Grind Radio...

Man, what memories.

Anyone else ever have a Dreamcast? : D

(btw, I know there are some serious classics left out of there. I didn't expand my tastes very much when I was 10, cut me some slack. <_<)

Tsu
    Fanatic Enthusiast
    I have mine. And it still works too, but i dont play it any more.
    I remember this game where you were a toy airplane and me and my friends would play it and you just flew around and killed eachother. it was so fun, we would just hang out and play for hours.

Jon
    Fanatic Enthusiast

I broke my dreamcast one day when I was losing a game of NFL 2k2 by banging my fists on the top of it in frustration... Then some time after that, after failing to fix it, I threw it across my room into the wall.

good times.
    In memory of Shane and Sarah

Dedicated Member
    PowerStone and Shenmu where awesome. I still have mine, I haven't plugged it up in years though.. that game "Toy Commander" was sweet aswell. The graphics were like OH MY GOD THIS LOOKS REAL!!!
    Thanks for the avatar/Signature, Ober.

Amigo, the only thing in this world that gives orders is balls. Balls. You got that?
    Quote Originally Posted by Simon
    Simon - 300 is the sexiest film i've ever laid eyes on says:
    M'kay... looks so god damn sexy
    BloodyBuddy says:
    Yes, Trogan men were so sexy.
    Simon - 300 is the sexiest film i've ever laid eyes on says:
    Yeah, specially in their tight pants...

Quote Originally Posted by Jon
    I broke my dreamcast one day when I was losing a game of NFL 2k2 by banging my fists on the top of it in frustration... Then some time after that, after failing to fix it, I threw it across my room into the wall.

good times.
    I think I remember breaking a gameboy that way when I was 6 or so.

I never had a dreamcast, but I had a couple friends that did, so I played theirs a few times. (mostly sonic and some football game I think)

Tsu
    Fanatic Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by BloodyBuddy
    PowerStone and Shenmu where awesome. I still have mine, I haven't plugged it up in years though.. that game "Toy Commander" was sweet aswell. The graphics were like OH MY GOD THIS LOOKS REAL!!!
    YES thats what its called toy commander, thats like the best dreamcast game.
    I also played a lot of DOA2.

Dedicated Member
    Yeah, power stone was my favorite game, second to SA. I always played as the one dude who transformed into the super saiyan thing when he got the gems, I think his name started with K. Yeah, that was pretty descriptive.

And Jon... You heartless murderer. (shoked_)

Oh, and did anyone ever have Rippin' Riders? Because one of the best things about that game was running into all of the sheep.

Enthusiast
    ok you guys are noobs >_> Dreamcast.... phfft you dont even know the name
    i own the following:
    Dreamcast
    3 controllers
    2 VMU's (one black one white)
    1 Rumble Pak
    1 Extension cable for controllers
    1 Steering wheel with internal memoory and rumble pack and works with Airplane games
    1 set of Brakes and Gas set
    Internet Capabilities
    And a carrying case for it as well
    I DO NOT HAVE, fishing rod or gun :C

Games wise i have 32 games. thus are the following:
    1. Sega Bass Fishing, - Fishing lol
    2 & 3. Sonic Adventure 1 and 2- (which was so hard to fine @_@) both really good games
    4. Sonic Shuffle - like Mario Party but better gameplay :0
    5. Ecco the Dolphin Defender of the Universe- like old one for Genisis but 3d :0
    6. Chicken Run - story of movie .. meh lol some cool parts
    7. Fur Fighters- possibly the best Action Adventure for the Dreamcast :0
    8. Bomberman Online - awesome.. its Bomberman :0
    9. Hidden & Dangerous - army style game its cool
    10. Buzz Lightyear of Star Command - lol a lot cooler then i aspected >_> its like the old show not some lame-o Toy Story levels
    11. Toy Commander - Awesome Vechile combat game, its awesome get it lol
    12. Looney Tunes Space Race - its cool racing game with tricks and stuff, like Mario Cars but with >.> Looney Tunes
    13. Star Wars Episode 1 PodRacing - like the N64 one but a better graphics
    14. Railroad Tycoon II - railroad tycoon >.> dont play it much lol not that fun
    15. AreoWings - Plane Flying Game, you can do missions, tricks free flying lol and unlockables like a dolphin or cars rofl its funny
    16. Crazy Taxi - amazing, especially with the steering wheel and brakes
    17. Hydro Thunder - boat racing, cool game i like it
    18. Sega GT - meh graphics but good selection and decent racing style
    19.Vanishing Point - best racing game to hit Dreamcast, tons of selection and great gameplay
    20. Trickstyle - hoverboard racing, trick games its awesome must have :0
    21 .Rippin Riders - an amazing snow boarding game
    22. Tony Hawks Pro Skater - like number one on PS1 lol exactly
    23. Tony Hawks Pro Skater 2 - same with same as other systems. win
    24. Dave Mirra's Freestyle BMX - Its good game, tons of tricks, good selection and gameplay
    25. Matt Hoffman's Pro Bmx - Tony Hawks Game Engine, its good game
    26. Sydney - olympics games, one of the best ive seen too tons of great gameplay
    27. Virtua Tenns - amazing tennis i love it , nice music too >_>
    28. Virtua Strikers 2 - good soccer game, its pretty cool
    29. NBA 2k1 - awesome... love it , it rocks its win >_> that all i have to say
    30. NFL 2k1 - another awesome sports game
    31. World Series Baseball 2k1 - look up same review lol great sports game
    32. Demo Disc including: Tomb Raider, MDK2, Dead or Alive 2. Rayman 2, Tony Hawk
    33. Web Browser 2.0 Internet

So thats all lol i win >_> now i also have a Genisis with 25 games, all Sonic ones as well with 2 controllers , and i have Gamecube 15 Games, 3 memory cards and 1 250 block one with 2 controllers
    and newest Addition is my Wii, with 2 Wiimotes, and 2 Nunchucks the NES controller for it and Wii SPorts Tennis Racket, Golf Club, and Racing Wheel
    WITH Zelda, Red STeel and Madden 07, gettin Brawl too and Excite truck too >_>
    My Animation Thread :0 *updated jan. 1

Veteran Enthusiast BEER BEER STRONG's Avatar

I had one. I played it alot up until I bought a ps2. Then when I broke my ps2, I decided to try my dreamcast again, and promptly broke it as well. Fun fun fun.

And to Theories, you still can't beat my nes collection <_< 10 nes systems, 16 guns, (including 3 silver ones) 18 controllers and 12 Duck Hunt/Mario packages last time I checked. Each of those grey guns is like, $10 and I bought them for about 50 cents each. yayayayay
    [center:16hbm10o]

He lost all his friends
    He didn&#39;t need his friends
    He lived with his mother and repeated himself[/center:16hbm10o]

Quote Originally Posted by Jon

good times.
    LOL good times uh? how could you murder your friend?

well i HAD one, however until figuring out that the computer could pwn almost anything and everything i just sold it, i still remember the dave mirra games. they were great.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast