Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Saints row

Enthusiast

Saints row

is it really that good? i dont have a 360 so i cant judge. some people say it rocks but some people say its crap.

Enthusiast
    its pretty good but the achievements suck!!! but yeah i have it and its awesome its a little different from gta and u have to earn respect to play missions and thats a mission in itself and they are pretty hard..
    question answered

Enthusiast
    Bill Clinton’s Closet? Avatar: NOT A PENIS!
    It is an amazing game. At the start you get to fully customize your character and you first join the #rd Street Saints.

The whole point of joining is so that they could take out all the gangs in Stilwater (the town) you can rob stores, hold hostages in cars and just cause plain mayhem. There are lots of side missions like hitman, insurance fraud (my favorite) and lots of others. The more you do the missions the more respet and stuff you can unlock,

AI isn't the greatest but still an all around good game. I would review it fully but I have math homework now =/

This is my new edit color, do not take it #A89737
    Feel Free to PM if you need help or if you want to talk to the sexiest member on DD *wink*
    ^^^Clickable link to PM me^^^

OMFG buy it. For real man. Awesome game. you can fully customize your guys, your cars, and all sorts of other stuff. Once you beat the storyline, there is a lot of otehr compelling stuff you can do. It's better than any GTA game EXCEPT that there aren't bicycles and you can't ride planes.
    I'm gay.

Enthusiast
    well i cant buy it because i dont want to get a 360, but i might get Saints Row 2 on ps3.

Old Newbie
    1.It is not better than san andreas u can get gf'swork out and many more things

2.Without GTA(rockstar/r*/rock*)there wouldn't even be saints row.

3.There might not be a saints row 2 it could get cancelled.

KTU
    Dedicated Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowman
    1.It is not better than san andreas u can get gf'swork out and many more things You can't customize your character's face, hair and body build in San Andreas. You can't steal ho's from their pimps in San Andreas. You can't earn respect for crashing as many cars as you can and wrecking everything in sight in San Andreas. You can't steal a car and take the passengers inside hostage. You can't break into a store at night, steal goods from a safe and pawn it off for money. Enough for you?

2.Without GTA(rockstar/r*/rock*)there wouldn't even be saints row. You don't know that for sure.

3.There might not be a saints row 2 it could get cancelled. That's like saying there might not be a new Mario game, it might get canceled.

Saint's Row is a decent game, but not an amazing game. In the absence of a real GTA game, it's the perfect substitute compared to other GTA clones (50 Cent: Bulletproof, 25 to Life, 187 Ride or Die, to name a few).
    [center:36nrfcqg][/center:36nrfcqg]

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by KTU
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowman
    1.It is not better than san andreas u can get gf'swork out and many more things You can't customize your character's face, hair and body build in San Andreas. You can't steal ho's from their pimps in San Andreas. You can't earn respect for crashing as many cars as you can and wrecking everything in sight in San Andreas. You can't steal a car and take the passengers inside hostage. You can't break into a store at night, steal goods from a safe and pawn it off for money. Enough for you?actually u can get hair cuts and body build

2.Without GTA(rockstar/r*/rock*)there wouldn't even be saints row. You don't know that for sure. more than likely though
    3.There might not be a saints row 2 it could get cancelled. That's like saying there might not be a new Mario game, it might get canceled.
    lol thats funny^
    anyway yeah like i said its a good game i just beat it like an hour ago and not too many complaints besides getting killed at the end

I just rented it for the second time. I finished the drug trafficing activities, and have one of the snatch activity locations done.

Absolutely addicting.
    I'm gay.

KTU
    Dedicated Member
    Freeman: you can't change your hair and body from the get-go though.

I'm universally pissed off, as my copy of Saint's Row locked up and froze right before the end of the last mission on the last storyline. >_<
    [center:36nrfcqg][/center:36nrfcqg]

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast