Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 22
  1. #1
    Veteran Enthusiast


    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Dorset, England
    Posts
    6,792

    Gaming Screenshots?

    Have any game screenshots of you playing a game? I was playing a old game called Trespasser which is about Jurassic Park, and you play a girl you look down and you see her clevage and her health heart... thing.

    http://www.filecram.com/files/PERVERT.PNG
    Copy and paste link >_>

    Yes the graphics are terrible.


    ...........[img]http://**********.com/img/1215620802.jpg[/img]
    LAZYTOWN FOR THE WIN!
    Quote Originally Posted by silverlucario
    Um... Can you please stop calling Kankuro a clown? It's hurting my feelings

  2. #2
    Fanatic Enthusiast


    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    630
    Posts
    3,221
    omfglol

    What nubs, I owned them >.> (I'm wpnf1re playing War Rock)

    lolomfg

    I only died once in ELIMINATION mode. >-<

  3. #3
    Fanatic Enthusiast Toastmaster's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    4,999

    Re: Gaming Screenshots?

    Quote Originally Posted by Simon
    Have any game screenshots of you playing a game? I was playing a old game called Trespasser which is about Jurassic Park, and you play a girl you look down and you see her clevage and her health heart... thing.

    http://www.filecram.com/files/PERVERT!.PNG
    Copy and paste link >_>

    Yes the graphics are terrible.
    Take out the '!' and re-upload, I can't view it :P

    And I love trespasser, I've still got it in my closet somewhere. That thing glitched so often it was almost impossible to beat it.
    (and the final level where you fight like 3 t-rexes at once was crazy hard)

  4. #4
    Veteran Enthusiast


    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Dorset, England
    Posts
    6,792
    http://www.filecram.com/files/PERVERT.PNG
    There you are Toastmaster. Perverted Raptor.


    ...........[img]http://**********.com/img/1215620802.jpg[/img]
    LAZYTOWN FOR THE WIN!
    Quote Originally Posted by silverlucario
    Um... Can you please stop calling Kankuro a clown? It's hurting my feelings

  5. #5
    Fanatic Enthusiast


    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    630
    Posts
    3,221
    Quote Originally Posted by Simon
    http://www.filecram.com/files/PERVERT.PNG
    There you are Toastmaster. Perverted Raptor.
    They look sorta hairy >.>

  6. #6
    Enthusiast
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    2,420
    Quote Originally Posted by Simon
    http://www.filecram.com/files/PERVERT.PNG
    There you are Toastmaster. Perverted Raptor.
    Biggest improvement in gaming history, liek ever !

    But seriously, that games makers did that only for money I cant see any idea in that, but to get the sales up, when horny teen boys ( Simon, Toast ) want the " Game where you can see your titties ! "

    Joke <.<

    *bans*

  7. #7
    Dedicated Member Iceguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    England
    Posts
    845
    Quote Originally Posted by la
    omfglol

    What nubs, I owned them >.> (I'm wpnf1re playing War Rock)

    lolomfg

    I only died once in ELIMINATION mode. >-<
    Hey, I've seen you around on war rock, once in alberon, you were accused of hacking
    I would post some Screenies from CS and war rock, but I suck at both. I might post some if I have a lucky strike.
    [center:3r0jgpn9]Ancient Animation Thread | PlainBen.Deviantart.com
    Xbox Live: Plain Ben

    [/center:3r0jgpn9]

  8. #8
    Veteran Enthusiast FryLock's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    5,685
    Here

    He's gonna get sexed :O!
    [center:161o6f51]LET&#39;S BREAK OUT THE SHOTGUNS WE&#39;RE GOING TO TOWN![/center:161o6f51]
    [center:161o6f51][/center:161o6f51]

  9. #9
    Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    up your....finger
    Posts
    2,076
    yeah, post videos or pictures of games. funny, violent, weird, anything.
    Ill start with 2.

    My pro evo goal.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYxUHL58F_c
    If it says its unavailable you have to wait a few minutes.

    the position in which a guy died in Cold winter
    http://www.filecram.com/files/PICT0019.JPG




  10. #10
    Veteran Enthusiast LeadingManNigel's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    6,213


 
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •