Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

View Poll Results: Wii vs. 360?

Voters
31. You may not vote on this poll
  • Xbox 360

20 64.52%
  • Wii

11 35.48%
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast
    SA
    Enthusiast

Xbox 360 vs. Wii

What does everyone think I should get? It's my birthday on Monday, and I've been told I can get the Wii, or get the Xbox 360 if I put money towards the internet adaptor.
    So therefore, money isn't really an issue. It's just a case of do I go for the party game, multiplayer friendly Wii - Or the more hardcore, online play enabled 360?

Thoughts are appreciated. Cheers.

Enthusiast
    wii.
    definately. and when you want a hardcore thing a ps3.

Enthusiast
    depends what you like :

You want more action/ adventure , party -style, non-stop action fun with decent graphics but amazing gameplay and titles then get a Wii

If you like super hardcore shooters with blood, gore, and explosions with good graphics and amazing gameplaythen get 360 BUT Shooters are basically all the 360 has to offer with the exepction of some racing and other random games but mainly shooters

SO here is the overview
    If you want hell load of shooters and thats basically it get a 360
    You want Fun, all genre styles of games with an innuative gameing style get a Wii

I would say get a Wii cause i own one and they rock i have a friend witha 360, enjoys it but he only has shooters... and if you look around thats about all the 360 has to offer lol is good shooter
    My Animation Thread :0 *updated jan. 1

Fanatic Enthusiast

All on opinion. If your a hardcore gamer and like ONLINE play, go with the 360. But if you like playing with friends and classic and original fun, go Wii. Don't forget about the Wii's virtual console, so not all the great games are just on the shelf.

SA
    Enthusiast

You all suck. You're not making this easier for me >: ( Now I think I want a Wii again...

Just a note to people, dont post if you only going to say "this or that sucks"

I cant really advise you, I only have this xbox 360, and for me I'd rather play it than the Wii mainly because the only games I'm interested in are for the 360, all personal pref..

w11 cuz 360 5uck5 z0mg 1337!
    Well i suggest the wii because its gameplay its really innovative, and decent graphics. the 360 has a lot of awesome games, and incredible graphics but its gameplay its just like the others consoles: touching buttons. so it really depends on what you want

Veteran Enthusiast BEER BEER STRONG's Avatar

If I were to choose today, I'd go with a 360. There's not enough good games for the wii to make me get it. The few games they have that are good may be very good, but outside of them, the game pool is pretty weak. Virtual Console stuff is pretty nice, but I own every title on it's respective console, so that's not a selling point for me.

Then again, that's just my opinion. I've always chosen technology over innovation (a psp over a ds for example) and I've never been really disappointed.

Just like everyone else has said, it's up to you. We can't really help, neither of them is "better."
    [center:16hbm10o]

He lost all his friends
    He didn't need his friends
    He lived with his mother and repeated himself[/center:16hbm10o]

Xbox 360. Way better graphics, way better games, and the games last longer. Unless you get zelda.

My advice would be to get the 360 now, and then save up your money to buy a wii. If your parents are letting you get a 400$ 360 or a 250$ wii, you should exploit that and get the 360, and save up your money to buy the wii later on. My dad is going to get a wii for himself sometime, so that'll be cool, because I already have a 360.
    I'm gay.

KTU
    Dedicated Member
    I say get Xbox. Then get Crackdown, Saint's Row, Gears of War, Rainbow Six: Vegas, Oblivion, Project Gotham Racing, Perfect Dark Zero, Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter, GRAW2, Amped, Viva Pinata, Mass Effect, Command & Conquer 3, Bioshock, Shadowrun, Blue Dragon, Unreal Tournament 2007, Halo 3 and Harker.

Or you could get a Wii with Zelda, Mario and WarioWare.

Quote Originally Posted by Xemozu
    w11 cuz 360 5uck5 z0mg 1337!
    Well i suggest the wii because its gameplay its really innovative, and decent graphics. the 360 has a lot of awesome games, and incredible graphics but its gameplay its just like the others consoles: touching buttons. so it really depends on what you want
    By the way, the Sixaxis makes the 360 controller the unique one.
    [center:36nrfcqg][/center:36nrfcqg]

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast