Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

Thread: Oblivion Help

Dedicated Member

Oblivion Help

Well, i was doing the quest Spring Heel Jack, and since he already has the boots, i just killed him from the start. I also decided to kill his servent for fun, and since i have a lot of gold, pay the blood price. Well, i go back to The Gray Fox, and he says, thanks for getting me the boots, yadda yaddda yadda, but you killed someone and you have to pay a blood price, yadda yadda yadda. My problem is that, i go to Armande Christophe's house, and pay the blood price, but theres still a quest marker on where The Gray fox is staying at. He is also still there. So, okay, i go up to him and try to pay him a nother blood price, but he says, "Go away, i have to think." So then i say, okay, well maybe i need to wait. So i wait for like 5 days, (In the game) and and still no message from the Gray Fox. And i know, my fence is well over 1000. I double checked. So help?

Dinosaur Comics

wait a minute, spring heel jak's boots are in a grave. why would you kill some innocent to get there? there is only one person you CANNOT kill in that mission, the guy in the house.

Quote Originally Posted by Yadda
    wait a minute, spring heel jak's boots are in a grave. why would you kill some innocent to get there? there is only one person you CANNOT kill in that mission, the guy in the house.
    Agreed. Hope you saved it before you started the mission.
    I'm gay.

Dedicated Member
    Shit i didn't D=
    and i deleted my autosave got deleted too....

Dinosaur Comics

I liked that mission because right after you close his diary that says "omfog im a vampire" he comes in and starts attacking you :P

But yeah, do you have any saves that are close to that misson, at least? D: