Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

360 or wii ? i need teh help

so i gotsa a wii , but like its boring when your on your own like , you cant do anything >_>
    its only fun mulitplayer
    but i can get and xbox live ready xbox 360 premium pack for 284
    i just trad in my WII , on its own for 180 , then i have 80 money anyway , then i can trade in red steel , ant bully , wii sports , and rayman , plus a nunchuck and remote , plus a gamcube controller , and should make at least 20

so what im saying is , dya reckon i should get a 360 , i CAN get one , but i dont know.

Veteran Enthusiast

I don't know... the only problem with the wii is that none of the major games for it are out. While with 360 it has loads of amazing games that are also usable in multiplayer.. You could just wait and be patient.

...........[img]http://**********.com/img/1215620802.jpg[/img]
    LAZYTOWN FOR THE WIN!
    Quote Originally Posted by silverlucario
    Um... Can you please stop calling Kankuro a clown? It's hurting my feelings

Dedicated Member
    I have an Xbox360 and Xbox live, and eiher way, offline and online rocks.
    Plus the great online demo's.
    you can literally just download an online demo, and that would satisfy you.
    i downloaded the "Lost Planet Online Demo", and the "Rainbow Six Online Demo" and they both pwn. and even if you are planning on buying them, the demo's can come in handy while you wait. plus most of them are free :0

however, i do not own aWii so i could not compare to be honest.

Devoted Veteran

The 360 cannot compare with the Wii's interactivity obviously, but, the Xbox has many more big titles out. So it really depends on what you like. You say you get bored when you're playing with yourself? (Pun intended) I would certainly reccomend a Xbox to you my friend.

Enthusiast

Re: 360 or wii ? i need teh help

Quote Originally Posted by wereZ
    so i gotsa a wii , but like its boring when your on your own like , you cant do anything >_>
    its only fun mulitplayer
    but i can get and xbox live ready xbox 360 premium pack for 284
    i just trad in my WII , on its own for 180 , then i have 80 money anyway , then i can trade in red steel , ant bully , wii sports , and rayman , plus a nunchuck and remote , plus a gamcube controller , and should make at least 20

so what im saying is , dya reckon i should get a 360 , i CAN get one , but i dont know.
    Ant Bully?? lolz thats funny but anyway the wii is pretty boring alone with its mediocre games..i suggest wait for the xbox with live and buy gears of war and kick some ass...or buy watever u want its ur choice but good luck..

It's probably not a bad idea if you honestly think you'd be happier, but remember: A lot of good Wii games are coming out later this summer, plus there's always the virtual console.

It really just depends. I'd personally say 'get both' but that might not be an option for you :P
    If you can't stand waiting for some new wii games, then go for it. The main reason I'm happy with the Wii is because I don't like playing games that much, so I only play it when I've got friends over (which is where the Wii obviously shines)

KTU
    Dedicated Member
    Get an Xbox. They're amazing. But wait for the Elite to release. Buy one of those.
    [center:36nrfcqg][/center:36nrfcqg]

i think you should get a 360. x box live is awesome, and the 360 has great games.

Tsu
    Fanatic Enthusiast
    Wii will have some great single player soon enough.
    But 360, for me i cant stand having to pay for online, and they have all that extra crap for your games, which kills your wallet. Also, it in itself is expensive.