Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
    Enthusiast

i need resi 4 help!

yeah i just got out of the cabin with louis but i used all my ammo! so now i have to either fight chainsaw with my knife or elgigante with my knife! a little help???
    credz to: TSU, Jon, frozen fire and sir wojak (PM me if i use your stks
    <3 List
    Tsuchinoko
    flamingwolf

Enthusiast
    well i think i remember that part..were there 2 stories in the cabin and the cult dudes were coming up ladders and ashley had to hide in a closet? if so then there is ammo everywhere if not then stab some mofos/ %%^

Enthusiast
    i got throughthe cabin buuuuut ihave nothing to fight el gigante or chainsaw chicks with..... i hear its possible to knife el gigante but like wtf! thats like uber hard
    <3 List
    Tsuchinoko
    flamingwolf

Veteran Enthusiast

Re: i need resi 4 help!

Quote Originally Posted by deafeningflame
    yeah i just got out of the cabin with louis but i used all my ammo! so now i have to either fight chainsaw with my knife or elgigante with my knife! a little help???
    2 Words, your screwed.
    Actually there is some ammo scattered around the outside of the house. Also don't use that much ammo. Aim for the head all the time, even with the shotgun.

...........[img]http://**********.com/img/1215620802.jpg[/img]
    LAZYTOWN FOR THE WIN!
    Quote Originally Posted by silverlucario
    Um... Can you please stop calling Kankuro a clown? It's hurting my feelings

Enthusiast
    wow i never thought id get through it....luckily i could upgrade my weapons capacity whch reloads them i killed the el gigante with my knife i literly cut his balls :P then with all the ammo i got from that i went and faced the chainsaw chicks then i killed the village cheif...now i dont know whats gonna happen :P
    <3 List
    Tsuchinoko
    flamingwolf

Tsu
    Fanatic Enthusiast
    I love that game. I beat it 4 times, and when i went to play it, i had found that it was stolen, along with my $40 1019 card, that had ALL of my GC game data (thats like 30 games, about 25 of those were beaten). I was pissed.

And yeah, you got really lucky. You could've really screwed yourself.
    When you beat the game, make sure to beat assignment ada so you can get the chicago typewriter. It has inf. ammo and never has to be reloaded (although, for some reason, if you press reload it still reloads).

Enthusiast
    damnit Tsu ur so lucky..i got to close to the end but then sold my ps2 so i never beat it i was this close |-|

Quote Originally Posted by Tsuchinoko
    make sure to beat assignment ada so you can get the chicago typewriter. It has inf. ammo and never has to be reloaded (although, for some reason, if you press reload it still reloads).
    Hell no, go for the Infinite RPG.
    Also, if you beat the PS2 version on normal, and the hardest setting, you get the Star Trek laser thing.
    [center:161o6f51]LET&#39;S BREAK OUT THE SHOTGUNS WE&#39;RE GOING TO TOWN![/center:161o6f51]
    [center:161o6f51][/center:161o6f51]