Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

Oblivion glitch (again)

This one is completely different from last time:

okay, everytime i head outside to get my horse, eliza dark-heart comes out and tries to kill it with her bow and arrow (no fight music initiated so it's still a crime to kill her). Now i get this message saying i have been caught stealing from a theives guild member.

I have never single handedly robbed anybody from the theives guild so that is wrong. So now i just waste like 200 gold trying to get myself out of this mess. I LIKE MONEY >:[
    I like to SAVE money, not SPEND.

so if anyone has run into this please tell me how to make it stop, i fear it may happen again. And i cannot kill her, she runs faster than me.

Devoted Veteran

I believe if you strike your horse, you are expelled from certain guilds. That's all I know, sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by -.-
    I believe if you strike your horse, you are expelled from certain guilds. That's all I know, sorry.
    yeah i knew that it's just the fact that some random archer would go around sniping my horses. Anyway, i decided to kill her when she was sleeping and i got welcomed in the dark brotherhood, YAY KILLING

Enthusiast
    hey how do you get forgivness from the gods after you kill you cant prey at the alters
    credz to: TSU, Jon, frozen fire and sir wojak (PM me if i use your stks
    <3 List
    Tsuchinoko
    flamingwolf

Devoted Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by deafeningflame
    hey how do you get forgivness from the gods after you kill you cant prey at the alters
    If you buy the Knights Of The Nine add on for Oblivion, you go on a pilgrimage to get rid of all your infamy.

if only you could get it outside of live

well anyway i've got over it and stuff. I'm just going to finish off the guild questline and hopefully it won't happen again.