Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
    Enthusiast

S.T.A.L.K.E.R - Shadow of Chernobyl

Alright, this game came out on the 22nd of March (In Australia) and I decided, "wtf, impulse buying ftw!", it was probably because marketing is doing its job OR because its spelt the same as F.E.A.R. lol.

To real time talk now, this game is awesome! Its almost like a FPS Oblivion, you are situated in a zone around chernobyl, and you are 'The Stalkers'. You pretty much protect the people outside the zone from all the horrible, mutated and pants wetting monstars! In doing so you will kill military, other stalkers and these pants wetting monsters 24/7!

In my game, im ranked #1 Stalker in ALL the zone, how did I do this you may ask? I completed 150 quests, killed just about all my competition which includes over 1200 stalkers, military and bandits as well as 300 mutants. This is an example of how this game is so fun, and theres always something new.

You can wander around the zone if you like, gathering the 'artifacts' which sell for a good price and enchance your abilities! : O Theres a good range of guns, good AI and good fun in one lil' ole bundle. So has anyone else played this game? Post your thoughts.
    anything good in life is either illegal, immoral, or fattening. << link to my newest animation

Fads suck, and you suck for joining one
    By including this in your signature you relinquish all respect by me and any relative incarnations I might be in at the time. Noob

Enthusiast
    Bill Clinton’s Closet? Avatar: NOT A PENIS!
    Sounds sweet, I saw it somewhere but I have no idea what system it is for anymore. please tell me =D

Is it like a free roamer or is there a story line?

This is my new edit color, do not take it #A89737
    Feel Free to PM if you need help or if you want to talk to the sexiest member on DD *wink*
    ^^^Clickable link to PM me^^^

Enthusiast

There is a story line, but all you remember is that you need to kill a fellow called Strelok. You were found in a death truck which had been hit by lightning.

You can roam over a very large area, with beautiful environments and weather. Its a lovely game, bit like oblivion + FPS.
    anything good in life is either illegal, immoral, or fattening. << link to my newest animation

Fads suck, and you suck for joining one
    By including this in your signature you relinquish all respect by me and any relative incarnations I might be in at the time. Noob

Nev
    Veteran Enthusiast

Ya, my one friend is addicted to FPS games and has that one.. I saw him do it but it didn't look as good as some fps games like cod 3.