Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

Thread: Call of duty 2

Dedicated Member

Call of duty 2

It's weird how hey did it. You can get it gamecube and they will realease the same ame on xbox 360, just a little shinier! adn different ok it will rock on 360 but i bet you it wont be better enough to make the 360 worth buying. sorry I'm a microsoft hater even halo, though the second best shooter, isn't as big as all the hype it gets. Half-life 2 pawns it. any way this threads about call of duty 2 so I'll keep the rest of the micosoft comments to myself. I'm gonna get it for my game cube just to piss people off. tell me if I dont have my fact straight i'm SURE I don't!

Enthusiast

i am with you. im getting the pc version though.

it seems that everything microsoft cranks out is crap. example: hotamil, or msn spaces

[add me @ jjknox@gmail.com]

Dedicated Member
    I played a demo of Call of Duty 2 this morning. Me and my dad were at CCL computers buying a new computer and they had a PC playing it. Some kid was standing on the chair, clueless on how to play. I took over eventually and some noisy kid was like "Shoot him... kill him...YESS"

You know , I never realised I had a knack for FPS games (-cool_).
    Even my hair gets in trouble..

'If you ever figure out what a woman wants to look at, I've got a sand blaster that'll clear your ugly problem up nicely.'