Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

Thread: ZOMFG EPIC!!!

ZOMFG EPIC!!!

well, Ive Been PLaying Guitar Hero 3 For About 2-3 Months, and my friend that got me addicted rapes at it. so he came up to me yesterday and was telling me how he beat Through The Fire And Flames ON Hard, And hes almost finished with Expert. I didnt beleive him so I went to his house and he did it. anyway, hes been playing since it first came out. And I Just Failed TTFAF ON Hard at 97% Im pretty proud. olol. sorry, i guess its really not that epic.

Re: ZOMFG EPIC!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lakai-Skater320
    well, Ive Been PLaying Guitar Hero 3 For About 2-3 Months, and my friend that got me addicted rapes at it. so he came up to me yesterday and was telling me how he beat Through The Fire And Flames ON Hard, And hes almost finished with Expert. I didnt beleive him so I went to his house and he did it. anyway, hes been playing since it first came out. And I Just Failed TTFAF ON Hard at 97% Im pretty proud. olol. sorry, i guess its really not that epic.

Thanks for sharing such a story, you could of just posted this in Fraz's achievement thread, instead of a whole new topic.

Agreed. Lock Please.

Fanatic Enthusiast

Also

LOLHAX

Also

I beat TTAF on hard, so what?

Nev
    Veteran Enthusiast

Please look at recent threads before posting something like this randomly. And maybe have it as a decent achievement that you pulled off..