Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: GTA IV

GTA IV

Seriously, is anybody else losing sleep over this game.

http://www.rockstargames.com/IV/
    Attached Images Attached Images

Veteran Enthusiast

Re: GTA IV

Why is everyone going on about this, sure its a game but sooner or later another game is going to come out and it'll just be forgotten about seriously =\

...........[img]http://**********.com/img/1215620802.jpg[/img]
    LAZYTOWN FOR THE WIN!
    Quote Originally Posted by silverlucario
    Um... Can you please stop calling Kankuro a clown? It's hurting my feelings

Sure It's gonna be awesome, but still I'm not gonna buy it until it costs less than 30.. Wich might take few years
    [center:s0gvfw74][/center:s0gvfw74]

Quote Originally Posted by Simon
    Why is everyone going on about this, sure its a game but sooner or later another game is going to come out and it'll just be forgotten about seriously =\
    Yeah like GTA III was forgotten about after the others came out...

/Sarcasm

Come on, this is GTA! Sure another game will come out sooner or later, but to hell.
    You don't remember the impact III had?

Sure it's just a game. But that dosen't mean i'm not going to play this "game" to death!

I like GTA but I'm not fond enough towards it to buy it.

Devoted Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Alkaline 64

/Sarcasm

Come on, this is GTA! Sure another game will come out sooner or later, but to hell.

Sure it's just a game. But that dosen't mean i'm not going to play this "game" to death!
    GTA 3 will never be forgotten because it was legendary. Vice City was horrible along with San Andreas.

I will not be sucked into this games hype.

Quote Originally Posted by Smore
    Quote Originally Posted by Alkaline 64

/Sarcasm

Sure it's just a game. But that doesn't mean i'm not going to play this "game" to death!
    GTA 3 will never be forgotten because it was legendary. Vice City was horrible along with San Andreas.

I will not be sucked into this games hype.
    There was nothing horrible about Vice City.

San Andreas had the bullshit "Gangta 4 life" vibe about it, but the gameplay was more or less the same.

And what makes you think IV is all hype???

Devoted Veteran

GTA 1 and 2 were fantastic. GTA 3 was freaking incredible, it defines amazing. It shocked just about everyone.

Vice City was the same thing, in a another city.

I've seen 2 or 3 trailers for number 4, and it looks to repeat what happened with Vice City.

If you've kept up with even half of the information that's out about it, you would understand that this is going to redefine the series. One of the newer things released about it that I personally found interesting-
    If you shoot someone, the AI might play dead, and get up and attack you when your guard is down.

With the new aiming and cover system, this is going to be a great shooter. Plus the new driving mechanics to make vehicles all behave realistically makes it a good vehicle game. Then you have the open world, and all of the cool little things that make GTA.

I'm a huge fan of all of them. I've played them since I was like 6. Starting with GTA 1.

Each one in the series has brought a little something new to the table, but GTA IV is supposedly going to change everything as much as III did. Hard to believe, yes. But I dunno. Rockstar has surprised me in the past, that's for sure.

I don't like how everyone is saying they're uninterested. Unless you're adamantly religious and oppose the game on a moral basis, then you will love the game. That's just how GTA is.

I'm not going to buy it, 30 day rental at blockbuster.
    I'm gay.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast