Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

Thread: R6: Vegas 2

Enthusiast

R6: Vegas 2

So, its out and some of you propably already have it, it would be nice to hear comments from gamers rather than media. All i have so far heard is that its pretty much identical to Vegas 1 in terms of gameplay, and for PS3 version, netplay seems to be difficult because of some error, but there propably will be a patch.

If the netplay indeed is crappy in some way, im propably spending my time with single player until the patch is out..
    Bta, im trading Army of Two for this, because that game had very low replay value, and i dont want to pay full price of this game, so its a win-win situation :P ( Not really, i still loose some money <.< )

Re: R6: Vegas 2

i got it last saturday :3

The game got uploaded on o the net that day, and my xbox is modified lulz

but yeah i find it very buggy, polygons not lighting/loading, terrorists glitching, BULLET LAG >:O

I got it yesterday, though I dont have any major gripes with it yet, probably because I've not played it enough. The online seems fine not really experienced lag.

Edit: Single player least from level 3 its more noticable about random areas of lag.

Enthusiast

Thats weird, mine SP havent lagged at all yet, not sure about what level, but further than 3rd..
    Havent tried online yet, but propably try it tonight..

About the game itself, its a bit like meeting an old friend you havent seen in ages, in a good way.

It's pretty good, but for some reason I preferred the first one. It's not what I expected, probably because I was so excited about it...until now.